Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 13th, 2010, 10:20 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker
Re: Is the Unique Squad dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I too think the Nakita packs might have been the death knell for unique squads.
The player in me would prefer more unique squads and fewer common ones to help limit squadscape. But that's more of a wallet thing anyway.
C3G needs to get on some unique squads ... we'll have to look into that.
Not a huge comic guy... but whatever the justice leauge is would make a good squad, possibly unique.
You should check out http://www.heroscapers.com/community...splay.php?f=68

You'll find some cool justice league customs.
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:07 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
I too think the Nakita packs might have been the death knell for unique squads.
The player in me would prefer more unique squads and fewer common ones to help limit squadscape. But that's more of a wallet thing anyway.
C3G needs to get on some unique squads ... we'll have to look into that.
Not a huge comic guy... but whatever the justice leauge is would make a good squad, possibly unique.
You should check out http://www.heroscapers.com/community...splay.php?f=68

You'll find some cool justice league customs.
Stupid me! Stupid me! Stupid me!!!
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

lol - JLA are unique enough that we had to do them as separate heroes. Thanks, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
lol - JLA are unique enough that we had to do them as separate heroes. Thanks, though.
Really, I always thought Wonder woman, Green lantern and Super man has the same powers.

Perhaps DC is more creative than I thought.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:29 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
My little cousin saw my post and well... made me sit through one of his justice leauge movies No offence to you C3G peoples, but you'd think it painful too.
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Shield Agents could be unique instead of common, but I think Task Force X or the Suicide Squad/Checkmate would be good for this.
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Checkmate would be, yeah. Not Suicide Squad, though, as that's pretty much comprised of completely unique heroes as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The general rule of thumb that I use for determining Common or Unique is: Do they have a personal name? If the answer is yes, they are Unique. If the answer is no that character may be Common.
Old July 13th, 2010, 03:34 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
That said, I have been very surprised before.
Of course everyone has been surprised in their life, but what I want to know is what exactly about Heroscape has surprised you? Inquiring Minds want to know.
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:27 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

A couple of rulings
Point total for Groks
Taro's final incarnation

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
A couple of rulings
Point total for Groks
Taro's final incarnation
I can't comment on the other two, but the cost for the Groks makes them nearly undraftable, which sucks because I like them a lot.
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
A couple of rulings
Point total for Groks
Taro's final incarnation
I can't comment on the other two, but the cost for the Groks makes them nearly undraftable, which sucks because I like them a lot.
Must...resist...urge to... defend grok riders... must...realize that... I can't... champion unloved figures...in every thread...

...ok.

OF NOTE: Just because a figure is a hard draft in a 500point-24startzone-kill em all-on a BoV map... Does not make them 'undraftable' - 'broken' - or - 'suck'. They just don't work very well in that ONE style of play.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion