Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old May 21st, 2010, 12:09 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Pac-Man's 30th Birthday

Here's something interesting. Today is Pac-man's 30th birthday. 30 years of pellet munching, ghost hunting/avoiding and yellow merchandising.
To celebrate this, Google.com has a doodle on it's homepage that is an interactive playable version of the original game.
Who knew you'd wake up and be able to play a classic video game on Google? I know I didn't. It takes me back a bit.
I remember eating Pac-man cereal, watching the Pac-man cartoon and playing the Pac-man mini arcade game, the one that looking like a miniature version of the actual stand-up arcade game.
I can only hope when Donkey Kong's Birthday comes around, they do something similar.
So, Happy Birthday Pac-man! And thanks for 30 years of great memories.
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:04 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Pac-Man's 30th Birthday

I just scored 3,333,360

No, but seriously it wasn't until 1999 (19 years after came out) that someone got the first perfect score. When was the last game (non-online) that it took someone longer than three months to get the perfect score, let alone 19 years? I guess scoring the highest point doesn't matter to people that much anymore.
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:33 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

I wish I could be good at Pac-Man, but I can't break 50,000.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old May 21st, 2010, 04:02 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We went to the computer lab today at my school and my teacher was annoyed that Google did that, since half the class was playing Pac-Man the whole hour.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games