Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 16th, 2022, 10:23 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Maryland NHSD 2022

Many thanks to Earl for running this tournament! It was a blast, and I really enjoyed meeting everyone yesterday. I also can't wait for the next one.
Old October 16th, 2022, 01:17 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Had a great time getting back into Heroscape again yesterday. The tournament was well run and everyone was super friendly (except Dad_Scaper ). Definitely going to have to brush up on my skills for the next one though! You guys are some serious competition.
Old October 16th, 2022, 02:25 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you everyone for coming out! It was an absolute pleasure to host for you all. Congrats @Trivia Knight for taking home the crown, and congrats @Dad_Scaper for staying awake through the final round. @Vydar_XLIII is hosting the next one near Philly on November 12th, and then I'll be hosting in Maryland again sometime in January - keep an eye out for an announcement within the next 4-6 weeks. Hope to see you all there, and until then, happy 'Scaping!
Old October 16th, 2022, 03:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well Q23 and others wore me out at disc golf. We couldn’t all leave early like you did. And I’m old!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 16th, 2022, 08:09 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for running the tournament Earl! It was great to see everyone again. I love the location- 5 minutes from my house.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day