Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 4th, 2010, 02:55 PM

Gray18784 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Mario and Friends

Hello I hope to make some custom cards for the following. I would like some help on power and other stats. I be doing both side of the cards.

Goodies
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Toad

Baddies
Wario
Waluigi
Bowser
Boo
Donkey Kong

I hope you can help me out.

Thanks

Last edited by Gray18784; July 4th, 2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old July 4th, 2010, 03:04 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mario and Frinds

Hoping not to sound like a jerk here but I think the best way to help you out is to tell you that the title of this thread should be "Mario and Friends.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old July 4th, 2010, 03:09 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Mario and Frinds

Here is a thread with some Mario stuff. Maybe it'll help?http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=Mario+Customs

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 5th, 2010, 04:18 PM

Re: Mario and Friends

Hi thanks for your reply and letting me know. The problem is I need to work out what stats best to use for those figure. I have a new list of the one I am working on. Those are not really going to be played with other heroscape figures. This is just going to be a fun little game that just going to use the figures below.

Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Yoshi
Toad
Toadette
King Bowser
Bowser Jr
Koopa Trooper
Goomba
Wario
Waluigi
Boo
Lakitu
Birdo

Please help me if you can. Thanks
Old July 7th, 2010, 10:36 AM

Roderick2012 Woo who?

Mr. Gray, you cna check my versions of Mario and Luigi "here" for inspiration.
Just scroll down till you see the two.

Check out my custom cards.
Roderick2012's Customs
Old July 8th, 2010, 06:29 PM

I have to you have done a really good job. With your help I done all but four of the card on the list. I might need your help if that ok.

Thank
Old July 8th, 2010, 07:30 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Gray, I posted DK in the other thread you started in the Superhero section but I made some modification to him and made up Diddy Kong as well. Feel free to use any of the ideas on the cards.

Old July 8th, 2010, 08:35 PM

You are a amazing I did have donkey kong all done but I was having trouble with Diddy Kong. I did not think I see stats for him but you did it. Great work man thank you very much. I just have three that I am having trouble with now they are Toadette,Wario and Waluigi. I would put some of the stuff I have done for all to see. But because I have used other peoples ideas and bits I don't want to upset people who might think I am saying that has been all my own work. All I done is the card layout but the idea have come from all you good people on this wonderful site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Hey Gray, I posted DK in the other thread you started in the Superhero section but I made some modification to him and made up Diddy Kong as well. Feel free to use any of the ideas on the cards.

Old July 9th, 2010, 06:36 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well Gray here is Wario...not really sure what to do with Waluigi and Toadette, except maybe give Toadette a Toadstool teamwork ability with Toad like Diddy Kong's.

Old July 9th, 2010, 09:30 AM

Hi here a link to the Toad card that I put together with the help others. Maybe it can give you some ideaa.

http://www.box.net/shared/7n7bf5srcx

Quote:
Well Gray here is Wario...not really sure what to do with Waluigi and Toadette, except maybe give Toadette a Toadstool teamwork ability with Toad like Diddy Kong's.

Old July 9th, 2010, 12:33 PM

Hi jcmcminis

I have used some of the rules that did for the diddy kong card. I Taken one of you rule and replaced with a jump move. As seeing his is a monkey hi would have a jump rule. Have look at the card and tell me what you think. I put a link to the card below.

Thanks

http://www.box.net/shared/dtz7yo8tt9

Quote:

Old July 10th, 2010, 08:13 AM

Hi

I am sorry to keep asking for help but I am only two figures away from finishing this list. Toadette and Waluigi I dont know enought about them to best do their stats. So I am asking really please help me do the stat for the last two so I can start playing heroscape again.

Thanks

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards