Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 23rd, 2023, 09:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Emma Frost - Vote 4 Final Editing

Sounds like we want to put it on Emma and leave it off Jean, based on what you and Bats are saying. Eh, I can live with that!
Old March 23rd, 2023, 09:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Sounds like we want to put it on Emma and leave it off Jean, based on what you and Bats are saying. Eh, I can live with that!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2023, 09:54 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Cool. Carry on with the voting then.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 10:22 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

Wording looks good. I'd go with "Order Marker X" instead of "an Order Marker X", but I get the reasoning for going with the latter.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I do know it's been a plot thing in the books a few times where they had to get her out of her diamond form for Chuck to do something...not pushing for it but it would be a cool interplay when it comes up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 24th, 2023, 01:32 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think Nobody was asking for her to lose Mental Shield in addition to Telepath when switching to Side B. I don't know enough about the comic lore to weigh in there. Does the Diamond form just prevent her from projecting her mental powers outward (thus losing the Telepath keyword, Psychic Surgery, & Neural Jumpstart), but remain in place internally (mental shield stays) to defend her mind from attacks? I'm guessing maybe so as that would make sense to me.

I guess my questions about how we are using Mental Shield in 2.0 was related to Psychic Surgery. If in a mirror match, I would think her own Mental Shield power would prevent the other Emma Frost from performing Psychic Surgery on her. The decision here would impact other types of 'mental' attacks. Chuck's Telepathic Blast SA is blocked by Mental Shield in 1.0, are we dropping that? Same with the Stepford Cuckoo's SA. Or maybe I'm not understanding what Psychic Surgery represents. Is it not an attack on the mind?
Old March 24th, 2023, 11:29 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Psychic Surgery isn't prevented by MS. The debate was on if she should have MS on her non-Diamond form or not, not the Diamond form which absolutely should have it. I believe we've settled that.

Just need 1 vote here.
Old March 24th, 2023, 11:55 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 24th, 2023, 02:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

To be honest...I'm not even sure I know what Mental Shield means in the grand scheme anymore. It was once a take control prevent and for things like Jugs and Magneto's helmets which got them around Professor X's nuke. But we've sort of branched out quite a bit if you look at the list...so it really makes it hard to argue one way or the other.

I will say I don't think every Telepath should have it though.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 24th, 2023, 04:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Mental Shield = Magneto’s helmet = totally immune to all telepathy/mental stuff. At least in 1.0 we’ve been pretty consistent about that.
Old March 24th, 2023, 04:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Mental Shield = Magneto’s helmet = totally immune to all telepathy/mental stuff. At least in 1.0 we’ve been pretty consistent about that.
Hence my question about Psychic Surgery here. It seems to have been missed in 1.0.

Agree that not every Telepath should get Mental Shield, but some should and I support Emma getting it here.
Old March 24th, 2023, 06:39 PM
Just A Head

Yeah I'd support Psychic Surgery getting that carveout. (And an Inorganic one?)
Quote:
PSYCHIC SURGERY
When a figure within 4 spaces of Emma Frost that does not have Mental Shield (or the Inorganic keyword?) would receive 1+ wounds, you may reveal an Order Marker X on this card. If you do, you may choose for that figure to either ignore 1 of those wounds, or take 1 additional wound.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database