Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 24th, 2007, 05:40 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Certain sculpts you target first.

Am I the only one that targets the blue tarn viking first? I like to target the coolest looking figure in a squad just to slightly anger my enemy.

However, this back fires becuase whenever I pick the Kozuke, my opponent kills the one with the two swords first.

Obviously, if it is advantageuos to kill a "not cool" looking figure, I'll take it over killing the pointing marro warrior.
Old November 24th, 2007, 06:08 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I used to have a huge obsessive compulsion over this. Now, I play with a blindfold on and haven't lost a game since.
Old November 24th, 2007, 06:57 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
We always have to shoot the white guy of the Krav Maga first, to be politically correct.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 24th, 2007, 07:28 PM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan
We always have to shoot the white guy of the Krav Maga first, to be politically correct.
Are you shooting him first just because he's white?
Old November 24th, 2007, 07:50 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browncoat
Quote:
Interesting... I always kill the female Krav first. Not because I'm a chauvinist but because she always seems to roll more skulls (to pile superstition on top of superstition).
Old November 24th, 2007, 08:18 PM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
I used to have a huge obsessive compulsion over this. Now, I play with a blindfold on and haven't lost a game since.
I used to play blindfolded until I started targeting my fellow Heroscapers and throwing dice at them...
Old November 24th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
If you shoot the coolest looking sculpt of a squad, you just might demoralize your opponent!

Old November 25th, 2007, 05:34 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browncoat
Quote:
And male.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 25th, 2007, 05:39 PM

Avenger has disabled reputation
Strategically, I desroy the biggest threat. However, I try to kill the African American Krav Maga first becuase my opponents love him so dearly...
Old November 25th, 2007, 05:46 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
I just target whoever is closest... works!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 25th, 2007, 05:53 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
I try to snag the cockiest looking figure first if all targets are strategically equal to take out. That would include the Kozuke Samurai with both swords out or the blonde Aubrian Archer with his movie star good looks.
Old November 25th, 2007, 07:29 PM

Fatespuppet has disabled reputation
I tend to target Syvarris first since a couple of the folks in my group call him Legolas, and me being a self respecting Gimli fan I can't let that guy get all the kills.

By the by, we had a former player who stormed off because his opponent killed Syvarris on the second turn with the Airborn Elite. I guess, technically speaking, that one squad wiped out an entire 500 point army. I guess you're never too old to throw a hissy fit....at least he didn't flip the table.

This is not the path I thought.
This is not the place I sought.
This is not the dream I bought,
just a fever of fate I've caught.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion