Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 17th, 2023, 08:27 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MCS Season I: 5/20/23

Gah! Bunjee and I have a scheduling conflict yet again. Hope y'all have a blast!
Old April 18th, 2023, 12:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Gah! Bunjee and I have a scheduling conflict yet again. Hope y'all have a blast!
Sorry to hear that- hope to see you both soon!

After this summer (and after I take the bar exam), we'll need to get together again for another board game day!
Old May 12th, 2023, 03:10 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Maps are up, and points were bumped by 5 a few weeks ago by request (it'll let a few more armies fit a bit better). Hope to see you next Saturday!

Mentions:
Old May 14th, 2023, 05:11 PM

leevancleef is surprisingly tart

Anyone have Bol & Otonashi we could borrow for the tourney?
Old May 15th, 2023, 08:16 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leevancleef View Post
Anyone have Bol & Otonashi we could borrow for the tourney?
I'll be bringing & using my only Otonashi. Because of this you can borrow & use it as long as we order our corresponding armies different numbers (and I receive my fav figure back).

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old June 12th, 2023, 10:14 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Good turnout. Fun was had by all.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old June 12th, 2023, 01:34 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Stay tuned for details on the next one! The MCS 22-23 Season Championship will be taking place in September!

And congratulations to Dragon Ruler for winning the 22-23 Regular Season title with a dominant 18-3 record!
Old June 16th, 2023, 01:23 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Attention New England friends:

My dad and I are happy to be running a smaller, cheaper HeroScape convention in New Jersey! Hope to see some of you there!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=62490

Mentions:
Old August 31st, 2023, 07:01 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: MCS Season I: 10/7/23 CHAMPIONSHIP

THIS MONTH’S DETAILS:

Season I, Event 6: CHAMPIONSHIP
Saturday October 7, 2023
12:30 Setup
1:00 PM - ~6:00 PM (4 Rounds, unless there are 17+ players)

Cost: $15 (100% of admission cost will be used to purchase gift certificates to the store that will be prized out to the top X players, depending on attendance)

Format: Preset Draft Pools
Delta Pricing: NO
VC: NO
Marvel: NO

This month, we will be crowning the MCS Season I Champion! Congratulations to Dragon Ruler for winning the regular season title.

Note that the cost this month is $15; this will all go into prize support (both gift cards like normal and a trophy for both the regular season champion and the winner of the Championship).

We will be using the Preset Draft Pools that we used at the ScapeCon III World Championship.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING ANY FIGURES! Just bring dice, order markers, and wound dice/markers like normal.

Each round, you will be paired up with one opponent. You will both draft an army from one of the below pools (as assigned that round). For example, if you are using the Jandar pool, and your opponent drafts Concan, you will not be able to draft Concan. Similarly, if you draft 1 squad of Phantom Knights, your opponent would only be able to draft 1 squad of Phantom Knights.

The Draft works as follows:
Dice off. High roll drafts first.
Draft in a 1-2-2-2-2 etc. pattern. (IE Player A drafts 1 card; Player B drafts 2 cards; Player A drafts 2 cards; etc.)
Each copy of a common card is a separate pick.
Armies are not placed until all units have been drafted.
Once you are out of points, you may not draft any more cards (but you may continue to draft up to the point limit even if the extra card(s) would put you over the figure limit).

Draft Pools (below each name, you'll see the size of the army you're drafting):

Jandar Pool
470 Points, 16 Figures

2x 4th Mass
2x Knights of Weston
2x Sentinels of Jandar
2x Phantom Knights
2x Mezzodemon Warmongers
Alastair MacDirk
Finn the Viking Champion
Thorgrim the Viking Champion
Eldgrim the Viking Champion
Concan the Kyrie Warrior
Sgt Drake (RotV)
Sam Brown
Sir Dupuis
Tarn Viking Warriors
Agent Skahen
Otonashi
Kyntella Gwyn
Arkmer

Utgar Pool
600 Points, 14 Figures

3x Arrow Gruts
2x Death Chasers
2x Heavy Gruts
2x Greenscale Warriors
2x Axegrinders of the Burning Forge
2x Swog Rider
Darrak Ambershard
Ornak
Nerak
Krug
Mimring
Moltenclaw
Me-Burq-Sa
Ogre Pulverizer
Ogre Warhulk
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Frost Giant of Morh
Brunak
Feral Troll
Iskra Esenwein
Marcu Esenwein
Isamu
Guilty McCreech
Master of the Hunt

Scouts Pool
445 Points, 16 Figures

3x Fyorlag Spiders
3x Death Knights of Valkrill
3x Armoc Vipers
3x Mohican River Tribe
2x Horned Skull Brutes
2x Goblin Cutters
3x Dumutef Guard
2x Air Elemental
2x Black Wyrmling
2x Red Wyrmling
2x White Wyrmling
1x Blue Wyrmling
Venoc Warlord
Brave Arrow
Theracus
Wyvern
Sujoah
Zetacron
Estivara
Johnny Shotgun Sullivan
Brandis Skyhunter

Maps: Coming Soon

Glyph Pool:
Power Glyphs (face-up): Dagmar, Wannok, Valda, Brandar, New Ulaniva, New Lodin
Brandar: Disengage (while you control this glyph, all your figures gain Disengage)
New Ulaniva: Once per order marker, before rolling attack dice, you can roll one additional attack die
New Lodin: +2 to your D20 rolls

Mentions:
Old August 31st, 2023, 07:24 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
THIS MONTH’S DETAILS:

Saturday October 7, 2023

Cost: $15 (100% of admission cost will be used to purchase gift certificates to the store that will be prized out to the top X players, depending on attendance)

This month, we will be crowning the MCS Season I Champion! Congratulations to Dragon Ruler for winning the regular season title.

Note that the cost this month is $15; this will all go into prize support (both gift cards like normal and a trophy for both the regular season champion and the winner of the Championship).

We will be using the Preset Draft Pools that we used at the ScapeCon III World Championship.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING ANY FIGURES! Just bring dice, order markers, and wound dice/markers like normal.

Each round, you will be paired up with one opponent. You will both draft an army from one of the below pools (as assigned that round). For example, if you are using the Jandar pool, and your opponent drafts Concan, you will not be able to draft Concan. Similarly, if you draft 1 squad of Phantom Knights, your opponent would only be able to draft 1 squad of Phantom Knights.

Draft in a 1-2-2-2-2 etc. pattern. (IE Player A drafts 1 card; Player B drafts 2 cards; Player A drafts 2 cards; etc.)
Once you are out of points, you may not draft any more cards (but you may continue to draft up to the point limit even if the extra card(s) would put you over the figure limit).

Jandar Pool
470 Points, 16 Figures

2x 4th Mass
2x Knights of Weston
2x Sentinels of Jandar
2x Phantom Knights
2x Mezzodemon Warmongers
Alastair MacDirk
Finn the Viking Champion
Concan the Kyrie Warrior
Sgt Drake (RotV)
Sam Brown
Sir Dupuis
Tarn Viking Warriors
Agent Skahen
Otonashi
Kyntella Gwyn
Arkmer

Utgar Pool
600 Points, 14 Figures

3x Arrow Gruts
2x Death Chasers
2x Heavy Gruts
2x Greenscale Warriors
2x Swog Rider
Darrak Ambershard
Ornak
Nerak
Krug
Mimring
Moltenclaw
Me-Burq-Sa
Ogre Pulverizer
Ogre Warhulk
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Frost Giant of Morh
Brunak
Feral Troll
Iskra Esenwein
Marcu Esenwein
Isamu
Guilty McCreech
Master of the Hunt

Scouts Pool
445 Points, 16 Figures

3x Fyorlag Spiders
3x Armoc Vipers
3x Mohican River Tribe
2x Horned Skull Brutes
2x Goblin Cutters
3x Dumutef Guard
2x Air Elemental
2x Black Wyrmling
2x Red Wyrmling
2x White Wyrmling
1x Blue Wyrmling
Venoc Warlord
Brave Arrow
Theracus
Wyvern
Sujoah
Zetacron
Estivara
Johnny Shotgun Sullivan
Brandis Skyhunter

Glyph Pool:
Brandar: Disengage (while you control this glyph, all your figures gain Disengage)
New Ulaniva: Once per order marker, before rolling attack dice, you can roll one additional attack die

Mentions:
Running the draft format from Worlds at a local tournament is a pretty neat idea...

We might have to try this at a MARS event soon 👀
Old August 31st, 2023, 08:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
THIS MONTH’S DETAILS:

Saturday October 7, 2023

Jandar Pool
470 Points, 16 Figures

2x 4th Mass
2x Knights of Weston
2x Sentinels of Jandar
2x Phantom Knights
2x Mezzodemon Warmongers
Alastair MacDirk
Finn the Viking Champion
Concan the Kyrie Warrior
Sgt Drake (RotV)
Sam Brown
Sir Dupuis
Tarn Viking Warriors
Agent Skahen
Otonashi
Kyntella Gwyn
Arkmer

Utgar Pool
600 Points, 14 Figures

3x Arrow Gruts
2x Death Chasers
2x Heavy Gruts
2x Greenscale Warriors
2x Swog Rider
Darrak Ambershard
Ornak
Nerak
Krug
Mimring
Moltenclaw
Me-Burq-Sa
Ogre Pulverizer
Ogre Warhulk
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Frost Giant of Morh
Brunak
Feral Troll
Iskra Esenwein
Marcu Esenwein
Isamu
Guilty McCreech
Master of the Hunt

Scouts Pool
445 Points, 16 Figures

3x Fyorlag Spiders
3x Armoc Vipers
3x Mohican River Tribe
2x Horned Skull Brutes
2x Goblin Cutters
3x Dumutef Guard
2x Air Elemental
2x Black Wyrmling
2x Red Wyrmling
2x White Wyrmling
1x Blue Wyrmling
Venoc Warlord
Brave Arrow
Theracus
Wyvern
Sujoah
Zetacron
Estivara
Johnny Shotgun Sullivan
Brandis Skyhunter

Glyph Pool:

Mentions:
Running the draft format from Worlds at a local tournament is a pretty neat idea...

We might have to try this at a MARS event soon 👀
Yeah, even though we used it for the Championship and are fairly skill-testing, they're just a ton of fun!
Old September 3rd, 2023, 11:37 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Was this event planned to be on the same day as the Renegade Heroscape panel on purpose? I bet a watch party would be fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events