Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 24th, 2012, 12:05 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Tyranitar provides a solid Ground-type moveset already, but also a solid Dark-tpe moveset. It would be helpful to see Tyranitar's moves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Tyranitar@Expert Belt w/Sandstream
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Rock Climb
Swampert@Leftovers w/Torrent
- Surf
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Giga Impact
Lucario@Fist Plate w/Inner Focus
- Aura Sphere
- Close Combat
- Flash Cannon
- Double Team
Tangrowth@Wide Lens w/Chlorophyll
- Sleep Powder
- Substitute
- Solar Beam
- Strength
Togekiss@Silk Scarf w/Serene Grace
- Fly
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Hyper Beam

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old July 24th, 2012, 12:19 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Okay, I'd go with Drapion and definitely drop Rock Climb on Tyranitar for something like Dark Pulse or Flamethrower if you can.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 24th, 2012, 01:30 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I recently started playing Ruby again. The original purpose was to get a Swampert with Hydropump, but even now that I have him i'd figure i may as well beat it and catch all those legendaries I was too lazy to get the first time around.

Any suggestions for my party (I have just gotten through victory road, and have not yet challenged the Elite Four):

Magneton L42:
thunder
Supersonic
Shockwave
Thunderbolt

Swampert L45:
Surf
Take Down
Dive
Hydro Pump (7pp)

Flygon L46:
Crunch
Screech
Dragonbreath
Rock Smash

Lairon L39:
Metal Claw
Dig
Iron Tail
Strength

Bagon L35:
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Dragonbreath

Duskull L36:
Curse
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Pursuit

I know that Bagon and Lairon are both underleveled and need to be evolved to be useful. I'm thinking about swapping Duskull for Gardevoir, but I'd like to see how good Dusclops is first.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old July 24th, 2012, 04:58 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Definitely evolve Bagon, Lairon, and Duskull before taking on the Four. Ditch Screech on Flygon for Fly, Fly is actually really useful. Get Swampert a Ground-type move, Take Down won't help you much. You really really really need some Fighting stuff in there. Magneton knows 3 Electric-type moves, see if you can diverse his moveset a bit. Same with Swampert, Dive isn't doing you any good. Bagon has a Fire-type move, which is excellent, but if you can get a hold of Flamethrower, use that instead. Shadow Ball would be really useful on Duskull as well.

Old July 24th, 2012, 05:27 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You need to level that team up a lot! I like my Pokemon 55+.
Old July 24th, 2012, 07:48 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Okay, I'd go with Drapion and definitely drop Rock Climb on Tyranitar for something like Dark Pulse or Flamethrower if you can.
Well, I have to get the HMs in somehow, and it has a chance to cause confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Like it's been said; level them up. (That's what I'm doing with my previous party, those are just the set movesets I have for them. Right now none of them are fully evolved yet. )

I'm a little shaky on Gen 3 mechanics, so forgive me...

Magneton - Get make his moveset more diverse. Since it's Gen 3, you can't get a steel STAB, so I'd suggest teaching it Secret Power... or Hyper Beam.

Swampert - Try replacing Dive with Earthquake.

Flygon - Replace Screech with Flamethrower.

Lairon - Give it a Rock move for STAB. Rock Tomb would work, as it would also slow your opponent down.

Bagon - When he evolves, you're going to want get him a Flying STAB move. So replace focus Energy with either Fly or Arial Ace.

Duskull - Replace Astonish with Shadow Ball, and get some more type coverage. Put Ice Beam/Blizzard for Curse/Confuse Ray, whichever one you use less.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old July 24th, 2012, 09:07 PM

For me, I ditch every HM except Fly and Surf from my team as soon as I beat the Elite Four because I no longer need them and Fly and Surf are the only good ones IMO. If I do need them I can just teach them to other things in my boxes.

Old August 20th, 2012, 12:48 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm playing through Sapphire with a rain dance based team. I'm thinking either a Starmie or a Kingdra for my last slot. Here's what I have right now.

Kyogre (45)
(Drizzle)
Surf
Ice Beam
Thunder
Calm Mind

Swampert (4
(Torrent)
Waterfall
Earthquake
Mud Shot
Ice Beam

Gardevior (45)
(Trace)
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Shadowball
Calm Mind

Ludicolo (44)
(Swift Swim)
Surf
Mega Drain
Blizzard
Rain Dance

Walrein (46)
(Thick Fat)
Surf
Aurora Beam
Dive
Body Slam

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:22 PM

I would suggest Kingdra for the last slot, as you get a Dragon out of the deal (Starmie is Water/Psychic, where Gardevoir fills that hole). Otherwise, looking good.

Old March 20th, 2013, 09:48 PM

This thread has been dark.

Just yesterday was the 10th anniversary of Ruby and Sapphire! It's been too long.

Old March 20th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
This thread has been dark.

Just yesterday was the 10th anniversary of Ruby and Sapphire! It's been too long.
We really need a remake.
Old March 20th, 2013, 10:33 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Truer words have never been spoken!

Though I'll be honest and say I really want a game with a new region, and after that you go backwards from one region to the next, similar to Gold?Silver, but with 5(?) regions.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games