Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 18th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

Is anyone as psyched about this movie as I am?

I saw it on Yahoo a few days ago, checked out the trailer, and now I'm PUMPED!

The science is atrocious, of course, but it's got DEBBIE FREAKIN' GIBSON and a MEGA SHARK fighting a GIANT OCTOPUS , so who cares?!

It is going to have some definite entertainment value. SoaP can go boil it's theatrical-released head. Straight-to-DVD is where it's at!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 18th, 2009, 08:24 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

I just noticed this one the other day. This looks so amazingly bad, I have to see it. The shark jumping out of the water at the jet plane just seals the deal for me.
Old May 18th, 2009, 08:38 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

It doesn't matter what the two combatants are, always put your money on the Lamas!

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:58 AM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart

Yes it does look amazingly bad... Kinda like Snakes on a Train. Yes I said "Train", not "Plane".

You'd think they would just stop the train and get off... But the plot twists were just so awesome....ly bad. I see the same result happening from this movie.

Also haven't they already made a mega shark movie? I did watch the big squid movie though that starred the guy that plays Grissom from CSI. That actually wasn't that bad IMO.

Old May 19th, 2009, 10:26 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

ya know, this sounds like a movie that would appear on Sci-Fi. Do you know when it'll air?

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old May 19th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What I want to know, is why SciFi and the other people who make this crap, don't waste the money and instead let some good shows get made. Don't tell me SciFi (I know they didn't do this, though it reeks of their usual crap) couldn't make another series with the money wasted on those movies.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 19th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSpecT View Post

Also haven't they already made a mega shark movie? I did watch the big squid movie though that starred the guy that plays Grissom from CSI. That actually wasn't that bad IMO.
Beast!
Old May 19th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
What I want to know, is why SciFi and the other people who make this crap, don't waste the money and instead let some good shows get made. Don't tell me SciFi (I know they didn't do this, though it reeks of their usual crap) couldn't make another series with the money wasted on those movies.
Don't try and figure the mind out of a T.V. executive. That way lies madness.

Old May 19th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Don't try and figure the mind out of a T.V. executive. That way lies madness.
Amen brother....I'd +rep you if I could for that!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 19th, 2009, 11:04 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Where does the Asylum get the money to do these? I can't imagine many people actually buy this stuff...
Old May 22nd, 2009, 11:21 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Where does the Asylum get the money to do these? I can't imagine many people actually buy this stuff...
I would buy it.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old May 23rd, 2009, 01:34 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I would buy it.

Bubba Hotep is freakin' sweet too. Bruce Campbell - "It's good to be the king, gimme some sugar baby.".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies