Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 1st, 2012, 05:23 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape: The Lost Scenarios!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

The Gang is playing The Shadow Cavern this month, without me, unfortunately, as this is the month my wife has weekends free, so (to take long ones) Fridays (our usual day) are out.

I am looking forward to using the cooperative rules in my own scenarios, casting myself as a narcissistic megalomaniac, of course!
I'm totally waiting for somebody to do a more sci-fi or superhero version of these coop rules.
Chas and I talked today about setting up a superhero game with the rules. I'm sure it'll happen soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News