Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 6th, 2008, 03:24 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Toy'R'us $5 gift card

I didn't see anything about this on the first two pages, so I assume it's new...

TRU is giving out $5 gift cards on purchases of $20 or more of hasbro games... goes on till the 12th of this month and the gift cards are good till the beginning of march.
Old January 6th, 2008, 03:31 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Toy'R'us $5 gift card

Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight
I didn't see anything about this on the first two pages, so I assume it's new...

TRU is giving out $5 gift cards on purchases of $20 or more of hasbro games... goes on till the 12th of this month and the gift cards are good till the beginning of march.
Awesome news. Bad timing for me.

Post very much appreciated all the same.
Old January 6th, 2008, 04:47 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker
I suppose there's a limit of one per customer? It would be pretty tempting, if only their online site had a larger selection of Scape items.
Old January 7th, 2008, 09:03 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Yeah it did mention that too...
Old January 7th, 2008, 11:19 AM

Teruck has disabled reputation
if you bought something recently you can bring in your recept and the item and they will give you the gift card

2+2=fish, .99=1 and Richard is awsome!
Old January 7th, 2008, 11:24 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I am so ticked off at Toys R Us right now.

I got a game from their store over Christmas, and one of the components broke (faulty not from abuse). I took their extra warranty, the receipt, and everything in the original packaging to them. They told me they could not refund my money, nor could they give me a replacement. They said if I wanted it taken care of that I had to call the manufacturer. I asked about the warranty and evidentially that does absolutely nothing. I did get my money back on the BOGUS warranty, but not on the game or a replacement.

They can keep their gift card as far as I am concerned.
Old January 7th, 2008, 03:59 PM

Rajj is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
See, it's times like that when you take matters into your own hands. Pack up the game, take your receipt, go to return counter.

"Hi, I'd like to return this."
"Anything wrong with it?"
"No."
"Ok, here's your money back."
"Thanks."

Done.
Old January 7th, 2008, 08:51 PM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
Go to Wal-mart or Kmart!!! They will sometimes return things without a reciet. And sometimes things that you didn't buy from them.

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.
Old January 8th, 2008, 11:05 AM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
I got a $5 card last night! But I checked out in the Babies R Us check out stand, so my card says Babies R Us in PInk letters lol. That's going to look weird, buying orcs with a baby card

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.
Old January 8th, 2008, 03:32 PM

Elshar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajj
See, it's times like that when you take matters into your own hands. Pack up the game, take your receipt, go to return counter.

"Hi, I'd like to return this."
"Anything wrong with it?"
"No."
"Ok, here's your money back."
"Thanks."

Done.
Yep, it's sad that we have to do this, but I use this tactic often. I've done it with just about any type of product you can buy at the store. Works every time.

Just gotta remember that the return counter people just want to get you taken care of asap and if you help them, they'll not ask extra questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscaperHuh
Go to Wal-mart or Kmart!!! They will sometimes return things without a reciet. And sometimes things that you didn't buy from them.
Yea. You can also do exchanges. Like, if someone bought you an SotM set, and you really wanted another RotV...
Old January 8th, 2008, 03:58 PM

Fatespuppet has disabled reputation
I remember the days when you had to come up with a stupid excuse in order to return things.

This is not the path I thought.
This is not the place I sought.
This is not the dream I bought,
just a fever of fate I've caught.
Old January 9th, 2008, 07:31 PM

peeps has disabled reputation
Hey Calvin,by chance do you have a store credit card for Target? Or if you know someone that does? Their store policy depicts that you are entitled to 2 returns a year without a reciept,no questions asked,if you have their store card.All you have to do is show a driver's lisc.

Just a thought....

"There is no I in TEAM,but there is in SHOWTIME"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales