Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 13th, 2011, 12:45 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dungeon Run - Coming Soon from Plaid Hat Games

An interview with Mr. Bistro is up at menwithdice.com - check it out. There are some great tidbits in there. I have to say that I'm really stoked for this one.
Old April 13th, 2011, 12:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Those are some pretty nice looking figures.
Old April 13th, 2011, 12:56 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
An interview with Mr. Bistro is up at menwithdice.com - check it out. There are some great tidbits in there. I have to say that I'm really stoked for this one.
Awesome job. Very cool. I'm certainly looking forward to this as well. I love to play Diplomacy when I can, it sounds like a lot of that player interaction with shifting alliances and backstabbing can come into play, which in my mind is just ingenious.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 4th, 2011, 01:22 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

Just found this thread. Game looks pretty cool. Will this be available at Gencon? Anyone know?

I'm just sayin.
Old May 4th, 2011, 02:05 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Or how about Origins? Since Truth will be there, maybe we can play a late night game in the hotel with him on a prototype version. I never really did any roll playing game other than Mafia/Werefolf (Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa lite) and certainly not a dungeon run game, but i'd be willing to try.
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Woah, I missed this until now! Dungeon runs and backstabbing buddies? Sounds like my kind of game!!!!
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:36 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Battleship Galaxies, Dungeon Run, and more Summoner Wars on the way?

I need another job, cuz I must have the goodness.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old May 5th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm excited for this as well. Probably gonna have to have a release party here for it. Plaid Hat is scoring again. Now PHG is doing a board game with miniatures. What could be next?

I really enjoy Cutthroat Caverns. This seems like a very similar style of game only better. CC is only cards and no actual exploring. I like having a map and miniatures. I think this is like Descent mixed with CC with the best of both worlds. With Colby and team being such great game designers and knowing the value of play testing I will actually be surprised if it is not as good as I expect. I think it could become a new 2nd favorite game!
Old May 9th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sampling of Components
BGG Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/988331/dungeon-run
Old May 9th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I want this game so bad. I was almost considering one of the DnD Dungeon games, but this one is leading both of them by a long shot.
Old May 9th, 2011, 02:07 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

I like the looks of this MUCH more than the DnD games.
Old May 9th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Truth, this game looks great. I may just have to add a third dungeon crawl game to my collection . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games