Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 25th, 2022, 05:04 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Smash Up Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_American_Idiot View Post
I might play test with them, but they’re more for theory. This, however, would be a 4-figure squad.
In that case, 50 points is probably fine.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 25th, 2022, 10:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I love the idea of a crossover between the two most genre-crashing games I know. Thanks for sharing!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 25th, 2022, 10:45 PM

That_American_Idiot knows what's in an order marker That_American_Idiot knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I love the idea of a crossover between the two most genre-crashing games I know. Thanks for sharing!
Oh yeah! I love making custom units, but I honestly struggle with thinking up unique squads and synergies. Smash Up provided the perfect medium to do both! It's been a blast so far. I'll keep updating this post with all the factions I own. I'm a bit behind on posting them, but there should be a couple more up coming up in the next couple of days!
Old August 26th, 2022, 10:45 AM

That_American_Idiot knows what's in an order marker That_American_Idiot knows what's in an order marker

Updates:
Alien Collectors and Supreme Leaders Abduction and Supreme Abduction abilities have been tweaked slightly and reworded for less confusion.

Alien Scouts Beam Up ability has been reworded and their point value has been increased by 10 points.

Master Kakusareta's Assassination ability is now a roll of 13 on the 20-sided die and his point value increased by 20 points.
Old August 29th, 2022, 01:02 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_American_Idiot View Post
For the most part, I try making units that are good in any sort of scenario. These guys, however, are only viable in certain scenarios like the Dzu-Teh. Can you blame me though? Making little gremlin thieves was just too fun of a concept to work with. Low defense but the ability to snatch up every single Treasure Glyph on the battlefield and selfishly use them to defend themselves ensures no character can hold onto that Heroic Rune forever. Honestly designed to be highly specific and very annoying. Each squad contains 4 units and their entire bodies are hitzones.

Responsible for 61% of the Mushroom Kingdom's treasure, the gremlins call the Cave of Shinies their true home. Grabbing anything they can from useless trinkets to ancient artifacts, the Cave of Shinies Thieves know no difference. The only thing their brains value is shinies.
For Hideout- I feel like "at random" doesn't define where the treasure glyph is coming from. Is it their card? A preselected pool?
Old August 29th, 2022, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
For Hideout- I feel like "at random" doesn't define where the treasure glyph is coming from. Is it their card? A preselected pool?
Great question! I can see how that is confusing. The intent is a Treasure Glyph at random off their card if there are any. I can change the wording of this.
Old August 29th, 2022, 07:06 PM

Updates:
Changed the wording of the Cave of Shinies Thieves Hideout to make it less ambiguous.
Gave Mannix a Tricky personality attack boost to help differentiate a bit more from Dund and because it felt appropriate since he is the head of the Tricksters.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards