Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old July 1st, 2010, 05:09 PM

cereal crusher Woo who?
Re: Just to see if you could win...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
The last post here was 4 years ago...
So what? That was a great terrible army and I enjoyed his post.
Old July 1st, 2010, 05:14 PM

ChessNinja is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal crusher View Post
Quote:
So just give him some rep, don't post in a 4 year old thread...

Edit: Sorry, I thought that other post was yours... The point still stands however, there's no need to resurrect a thread this old.
Old July 1st, 2010, 05:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessNinja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal crusher View Post
Quote:
So just give him some rep, don't post in a 4 year old thread...

Edit: Sorry, I thought that other post was yours... The point still stands however, there's no need to resurrect a thread this old.
Sure there is. If you had an army that was so bad, but you tried it to see if you could win.

For example I tried all Cowboys against all ninjas. It was fun.

Good Necro!

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 1st, 2010, 08:46 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree with wriggz. I appreciate General Nilfy taking the time to find an appropriate thread and post in it. I would've repped him, too, if my cannon wasn't empty right now.

It is a nice necro.

Oh, and to stay on topic, I tried the all-Deathwalker army (with Deathstalkers) against a combo 4th-10th & Marcus army. It wasn't even close. (In hindsight, Deathreavers would've been a much, much better choice than the 'Stalkers.) But hey, it was fun.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:10 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Haha, my worst has been-

250 Drudge x5
340 Ne-Gok-Sa
460 Nagrubs x4
490 Fire Elemental x1
500 Otonashi

It was rreeaallyy bad!
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:20 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

I played ninjas against samurai, ninjas won like 30% of the time.
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:25 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nilf
Big Z
Q10
Raelin

Not your normal competitive army, but I went 3-2 and got 6th out of 20 at NHSD 2008 in Madison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:40 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Nilf
Big Z
Q10
Raelin

Not your normal competitive army, but I went 3-2 and got 6th out of 20 at NHSD 2008 in Madison.
That's got all A+ units! How could it be bad? I mean sure it has no synergy what so ever, but still!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:52 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I played an army of Otonasi, Komiko, Moriko, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, and Red Skull and won. (Although I did roll a twenty on dust of death twice in a row).

Old July 1st, 2010, 10:03 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessNinja View Post
The point still stands however, there's no need to resurrect a thread this old.
Actually it is exactly the correct way to necro a thread.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 12:07 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blanks View Post
Taelord
Spartacus

Needless to say, it was a slaughter.
This is actually mine, too. They're quite the team. I played them against my nephew after a crushing defeat for him so he could regain his confidence.

7 Attack Sparty is quite intimidating, actually.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 12:35 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Cool necro.

I've recently decided to try to check off every HS units on my "played" list, so I've been playing a lot more lower-tier units lately. A couple weeks ago I finally broke out Pelloth and the Deepwyrm Drow, and while exploding your own figs isn't the most competitive use of them, it's certainly one of the most fun.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion