Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 10th, 2017, 05:30 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Poison Ivy II (Public Playtesting)

I'm good with whichever really. Whatever seems cleaner and clearer. Like I said, spacing is not an issue.
Old January 10th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Question on the "While Poison Ivy is in play" bit. Aren't powers only good while the figure is alive, unless otherwise stated?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Technically yes, but we sometimes clarify it when there isn't some requirement (like clear sight or OMs or whatever) that makes it obvious that the figure has to be in play.
What Ronin said. Not strictly needed, but it reads best with it in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
This seems the clearest/cleanest to me; but we'll probably want to also FAQ exactly what "entire normal movement" means.
  • Q: In Mother Nature, what exactly does it mean that a figure's "entire normal movement consists of grass and swamp spaces"?
  • A: It works just like the road movement bonus. In order for a figure's entire movement to consist of grass and swamp spaces, the figure has to start on a grass or swamp space and only move onto grass or swamp spaces for its entire movement, including the additional move granted by Mother Nature.
Perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
By some people he mainly means me. I think it was SirG that convinced me that it doesn't look right with only two options which went well with my dislike for bullets because I always needing to look up exactly how to get the bullets right on the card. But now it's second nature so it doesn't bother me as much and here it may be helpful to keep it clear if we have the space.
Well, yes, you were the first to come to mind.

But I believe a couple of the other Heroes likewise have reservations about using bullets. You may want to put it to a poll (or just go with whatever you prefer).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 10th, 2017, 10:13 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Tried both on the card, I'm thinking no bullet points looks better. I think we've cleaned it up enough and got rid of the unnecessary parts to the power, to where it looks and reads nicely as-is.
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

- Theme Test - Pass - I thought she was well represented.
- Mirror Test - Pass
- Bonding Test - Pass

- Synergies Test Pass
- Power Check - Pass - Cool auto-wounding powers and useful static powers to boot.
- Fun Test - Pass
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass!

- Drafting Test - Pass
- Usage Test - Pass - Powers are army and map dependent.
- Strategy Test - Pass! - She can mess with where your opponent's placement as they try to seek out 'safe' spaces .

Name Of The Playtest Unit: Poison Ivy (vII)

Army Test 1
Map: Custom: 12x16 all grass. Two 7hex(level 2). Jungle x9. Evergreen x1. Small House x2(base map hexes played as 'no designated terrain'.

Armies:
Ivy(II){175}, King Pin{220}. Merlyn{160} & Bad Cops{55}{610 total} vs. Luke Cage, Spider-Man{250} & Tygra{610 total}
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom: 12x16 all grass. Two 7hex(level 2). Jungle x9. Evergreen x1. Small House x2(base map hexes played as 'no designated terrain'.

Armies;
Ivy(185), Floronic Man(135), Iron Man(150), Rocket Racoon(175), War Machine(270), Bucky(60) & Skrull Infiltrator(x3){995} vs. F4
Spoiler Alert!

Great design. Lots of fun.

175 felt like plenty. I never thought she was too powerful and was frustrated when I was limited on Plant Animations attempts despite all the Trees on the map.

Movement aspect was under utilized due to the small map but will be extremely useful for Ivy teams.

I liked the board control aspect and want to try her with an army of Walkers sometime.

Nice work here!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; January 14th, 2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:58 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sorry for the delay. Let me know if I forgot anything. I am a bit rusty.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't understand this comment from the first game.

Who won: Merlyn (Full)

A death shot on Tygra got this going the wrong way early for Team Ivy. She could not get the Toxic Love rolling on Spidey or this may have been closer.

Ivy's team won so Tygra going down was a good thing for Ivy and better Toxic Love rolls would have led to a bigger win rather than a closer one.

Also who is Captain America (extra defense) in the second game, Bucky?
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:20 PM

Thanks for the tests! That puts her at a total of 6-9, with one of Tornado's games being a narrow win at 175, and the other being a somewhat narrow loss at 180, I'd like to settle at 175.

It's important to note, all of these games were ran with maps designed to get the absolute most out of her powers, so if she's coming in at 6-9 in best case scenarios, I'd prefer we keep her reasonably costed across the board. At 175, she'll be playing decently in situations that favor her, but the other 95% of the time, she'll be on the lower end performance wise.

Then we can shoot the Vine Animations up a little cost wise, since they are going to be used with Ivy I and Floronic as well.
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

6-9 honestly sounds like a low success rate in ideal conditions to me (assuming the first number is total wins and the second total losses), and if you want her draftable outside ideal conditions, I think that cost's going to need to come down a tad. Honestly, even testing her in ideal conditions, I felt she could be a tad on the expensive side, and lost twice by notable margins, even though they weren't eactly walkovers. I'm almost thinking 165 or even 155 would be more fair (though 155 would be a bit low in ideal conditions - it probably still wouldn't be as bad as Iceman on an ice map, though).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't understand this comment from the first game.

Who won: Merlyn (Full)

A death shot on Tygra got this going the wrong way early for Team Ivy. She could not get the Toxic Love rolling on Spidey or this may have been closer.

Ivy's team won so Tygra going down was a good thing for Ivy and better Toxic Love rolls would have led to a bigger win rather than a closer one.

Also who is Captain America (extra defense) in the second game, Bucky?
Sheesh, yeah a little confusion there. CA must be Bucky, yikes, good catch, will fix.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:31 PM

Yea for 175 but I would go lower.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:32 PM

Alright, if 2 of the playtesters are saying lower, I'll wait on the vote then. What do you feel is fair?
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:34 PM

I would be OK at 165. Though 175 may help to keep the cost down on the Plant Animations.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library