Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th, 2021, 05:40 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
The next NYCG4 Scape Session will be here at noon on Wed. May 26. You can join us if you are in the neighborhood by letting me know ahead of time, or just check out the session report here.

Scape on!
I guess it's my turn. I want a free-for-all. Each person will pick two army lists from below and build two armies. We will have two games, and each player will use one of their two armies each game. No repeat figures are allowed; you must pick two different lists! Armies are 560 points.

I randomly determined that list choosing will follow this order:
@Sherman Davies , @chas , @IshMEL , @kolakoski , @Taebelwalker for the first list, then reverse the order for picking the second list.

The lists are:

Agents: All Mariedians, agents and Primadons

Aliens: All Marro plus Nagrubs and Wulsinu

Ancients: Sacred Band, Roman Archers and Legionnaires, Marcus, Parmenio and all gladiators

Asians: All ninjas, samurai, monks, ashigaru and Kato Katsuro

Dwarves: All Dwarves plus Mok

Elementals: Elementals, Elementars, Kurrok the Elementalist

Elves: All Elves, Half-Elves and Eladrin

Feral: Fyorlag Spiders, Predators, Quasatch Hunters, Dzu-teh, Wolves (including all Varkaanans!), Red Ants of Aunstrom, Xualtiaca Fire Ants

Medieval: Knights (yes, you may take the Phantom Knights!), Human Champions, MacDirk Warriors, all Vikings

Soulborgs: All Soulborgs

Terrors: All Undead

VC figures welcome! Feel free to suggest additions to a list if you think I overlooked something.

PS: I look forward to any help choosing a 5-player map! Unless @chas wants to free build as is often the case.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; May 5th, 2021 at 06:07 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion