Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 4th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of N'Garai (Public Summoning)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: N’Garai

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: N’Garai (45) x7, Pinhead (335) (650) VS Firefly, Mister Freeze, Cheetah, Red Hood (650)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: N’Garai (45) x7, Pinhead (335), Leatherface (95), Chucky (85) (830) VS Joker II, Scarecrow I, Harley Quinn I, Catwoman I, Hugo Strange, Arkham Inmates x2 (830)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Pretty strong when paired with Pinhead & Slashers, since everyone can resurrect. Especially strong against squads and melee. They’re slow though, and Pinhead isn’t the most reliable leader. I’d definitely watch the next tests carefully. I know my Insane army wasn’t the strongest opponent for the Pinhead/N’Garai army to face, so putting them up against one of our more standard strong army builds (F4, X-Men, Titans, etc.) would be recommended.
Old March 4th, 2020, 09:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Cool thanks for the tests. Feeling pretty good here. Once we get Nobody's results, if they're anything like yours, we should be good to move forward
Old March 6th, 2020, 04:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: N’Garai

Army Test 1
Map: Country Road w/ Glyph of Wannok
Units: Team 1 (695): Pinhead (335), Leatherface (95), Chucky (85), N’Garai x4 (180)
Team 2 (700): TMNT

Pre-game thoughts: An all melee battle, which will be interesting.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: A really effective little army. The N’Garai can mobilize pretty fast with Pinhead’s help, and they’re especially scary when combined with Chucky, as Poison Tipped Claws and Child’s Play give you 2 chances to inflict an autowound even if you fail your attack. Those wounds then turn the wheel on the Slasher resurrection machine, which is a nice boon for Pinhead.

Army Test 2
Map: Country Road w/ Glyph of Wannok
Units: Team 1 (1,100): N’Garai x4 (180), Pinhead (335), N’Astirh (320), Freddy Krueger (175), Chucky (85), Spell of Hellfire: Fireball (5)
Team 2 (1,100): F4 (1,000), Wasp I (50), Ant-Man (Hank Pym) (30), Fire Ants x2 (20)

Pre-game thoughts: Chucky is a Demon. The plan here is to keep Pinhead in the SZ until at least one of the Slashers falls, at which point I’ll summon him to the front lines to do damage.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: I feel like victory here had little to do with the N’Garai, and a lot to do with the Slashers being the ultimate comeback kings. Still, being able to suddenly swarm your opponent by summoning the Demons with N’Astirh felt both fun and effective.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: They were super-effective against the Turtles, but not so much against the F4. (Especially Johnny.) But for 45 points, they’re certainly not bad. I didn’t test it, but I’m sure Trigon will love having cheap fodder that can self-reproduce. They do feel a bit tied to Pinhead right now, but I think that’ll change as more Demon synergy is introduced.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I like how they feel legitimately dangerous, even though they’re fragile. Summoning them with N’Astirh, even if it didn’t really work out, felt really thematic and satisfying.
Here you go.
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of N'Garai (Vote for Final Summoning)

Thanks! So it looks like we have a Close win and 2 decent sized losses in the Initial and 2 Decent sized wins, a close win, and decent sized loss in public testing for an overall record of 4-3. I'm comfortable here.

I propose we move to Final Editing!
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Ready for pictures here @Lazy Orang , or if you don't have the time, @Lord Pyre mentioned having this figure as well.
Old March 6th, 2020, 10:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

I’ll dig it up tonight!
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'd be a bit more comfortable at 50, but I think that's my own biases after my tests. Looking over the results, I agree than 45 is fine. They went 3/2 in Pinhead armies. Only one Trigon test, but that was a fairly close win and while the N'Garai are the cheapest Demons, the Blood Demons would probably be a better combo due to their Cursed Blood power. Just thinking out loud here.

yea
Old March 7th, 2020, 03:35 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea at 45 or 50, feel like their value will only go up as people use them more, and more synergy comes down the line. That is often the nature of the beast with cheap units drafted in multiples. Plus 50 makes it easier to draft odd numbers of them into an army, I'm going to feel the need to draft them in sets of 2 or with a '5' unit at 45. But I won't hold the design up over it.
Old March 7th, 2020, 06:47 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Ready for pictures here @Lazy Orang , or if you don't have the time, @Lord Pyre mentioned having this figure as well.
I've got the figure, should be able to take some today. Sorry, I was hoping to be able to take it with a set of a few others for something else (may still be able to).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 7th, 2020, 10:02 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
yea at 45 or 50, feel like their value will only go up as people use them more, and more synergy comes down the line. That is often the nature of the beast with cheap units drafted in multiples. Plus 50 makes it easier to draft odd numbers of them into an army, I'm going to feel the need to draft them in sets of 2 or with a '5' unit at 45. But I won't hold the design up over it.
I actually kind of like encouraging taking at least 2, hence the 45. Thanks for the thoughts
Old March 7th, 2020, 10:04 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 7th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Awesome! You rock! Thank you so much for taking the pictures earlier than you had planned. It means a lot.

Just need one more vote and someone to pick up the art here or a little over 35 hours and we're in Final Editing.

@japes , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @tcglkn , or @Arkham , who is calling dibs here? All assets are linked in the OP and wording should be golden. We have 2 reuses and a simple reused resurrection mechanic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library