Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 11th, 2019, 06:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Elasti-Girl (Breathing Period)

I can’t really articulate any problems with her from those games, just a general vibe that she was borderline on having things to do. Also, I remember thinking Patrol Resue is great but I think she needs something else going for her or else Angel might outclass her in her own faction builds.

Things I think we could add;
-Her ability to change sizes. My original draft from years ago did this, but it ended up being very similar to what was done for Stature so I changed it. She can get really small, but does it a lot less than getting big.
-Growing her hands. She does this sometimes. Think Kamahla Khan.
-Protoplasm form. Originally she was just a regular person who could size-change, but more recent stories have her being a sentient goop that forms herself into a walking talking Stretch Armstrong. This is also the direction the show is going I’m pretty sure.
-Capture the fractured family dynamic between her, Mento, and Beast Boy. I was kind of hoping Mento could handle this, and it wouldn’t really help the original 4 work well together, but it is an option.
Old April 12th, 2019, 08:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Bats, I was looking at your pics in the gallery. If possible try to shoot the angle so you are looking up at her instead of down. It makes for a more dramatic effect on big figures.
Old April 12th, 2019, 08:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That was grabbing 15 seconds of Toddler free time while the sun was bright, so the posing might not be great. I will keep that in mind, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2019, 08:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that was what A3n told me to do for Satanus so I thought I would pass it along. At least you are not like a 100 pics in like I was.
Old April 12th, 2019, 08:57 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

true. Not sure how many pictures I've taken in my total C3G career, but it's probably right around 100.

One thing I'm reading on Elasti-Girl that you might consider as an additional power is her regeneration. I don't believe we have any regenerating giant people yet.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2019, 10:01 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Just don’t upskirt her!

The regeneration is a part of the whole protoplasm thing, definitely a more modern take on the character but it seems to be a take that’s sticking. I think dropping Giant Defense and adding either a healing power or Protoplasm Form off of Diablo could be a cool touch!
Old April 12th, 2019, 10:46 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I actually would lean C here, too. I think blanket range sells the "elastic" part better.

I'd stick with two powers here and see how it ends up feeling in playtests. Some sort of healing is viable but I'd be worried how it feels when stacked with Robotman's defensive power.
Old April 12th, 2019, 11:24 AM

I could see swapping Giant Defense out for Protoplasm Form to make her feel more unique to her.

Old April 12th, 2019, 11:30 AM
Just A Head

Another vote?

Option A.
Quote:
SPECIES = METAHUMAN

RANGE = 3

GIANT DEFENSE

When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not Huge, if you roll at least one shield, the most wounds Elasti-Girl can take from this attack is one.
Option B.
Quote:
SPECIES = PROTOPLASM

RANGE = 3

PROTOPLASM FORM

If Elasti-Girl would receive only one wound from an attack, ignore that wound.
Old April 12th, 2019, 12:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I kinda like B better but I'm ok with A
Old April 12th, 2019, 01:51 PM

Fine with either.

Old April 12th, 2019, 04:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Slightly lean B, just for uniqueness sake.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library