Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 12th, 2007, 10:32 AM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
Kelda Glyph Confusion

I can't seem to find my RotV rule book and was wondering if this statement was true: You can ONLY place Kelda Glyphs power side up. Once some one answer the question you can post away and make fun of me and point at the little search thingy that doesn't work very well.

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:39 AM

that guy has disabled reputation
Correct.
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=432

And yes the Glyph of Kelda has to be place power side up.
Old December 12th, 2007, 12:10 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!
We house-rule it that Kelda does not have to be placed up. But if someone steps on a symbol side up Kelda and reveals the glyph -- then the figure (if not eligible to step on the Kelda glyph) must end its movement on the hex prior to stepping on the glyph.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old December 12th, 2007, 12:41 PM

SoulfulKillingMachine has disabled reputation
I house-rule it so that you can stand on a healing glyph you don't need, but it gets used as soon as you take a wound. This is the only time a squad figure can be healed. But I house-rule a lot of things.

I'm sorry, I don't speak emoticon.
Old December 12th, 2007, 02:08 PM

aerofool Woo who?
I personally enjoy using random, face down glyph placements in most of my scenarios. It really adds to the fun, strategy and surprise!
The way we play it is like this:
To turn over the glyph you must end your turn standing on it. If your character finds the glyph of kelda it has to be used immediately and then removed from play. If the character on the glyph is a hero with wounds, remove all wounds from that character's card. If the character who finds the glyph is a squad, nothing happens aside from the glyph being removed from play... Basicly a wasted glyph.

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old December 12th, 2007, 10:49 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
ok now can I make fun of him?
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:17 PM

aerofool Woo who?
YES!

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old December 14th, 2007, 05:01 PM

a midget in a bikini has disabled reputation
wat about 2 spaced figs?
Old December 14th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by a midget in a bikini
wat about 2 spaced figs?
What about them? As per the rule books, as soon as the leading space of a 2 hex unit steps on a glyph, its movement ends.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion