Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 28th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Star Wars Epic Duels for Sale

If anyone might be interested, I have Star Wars Epic Duels available for sale in GREAT shape.

Asking price of $75.00.
Old August 28th, 2008, 04:21 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Star Wars Epic Duels for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
If anyone might be interested, I have Star Wars Epic Duels available for sale in GREAT shape.

Asking price of $75.00.

Ahhhh..........Epic Duels. One of my favorites. I own two sets of these.

I'll never forget when I was at Star Wars Celebration 3 and was talking to some dude that was selling some SW minis and I mentioned this game he told me it was "A lame attempt at SW minis". What did he know?
Old August 28th, 2008, 04:57 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Asking price of $75.00.

I had no idea it was worth this much! I just looked at eBay also... I've got one around, and I loved it, but then I got 'Scape and haven't played it since... Hmm...
Old August 28th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

This has now been posted on Ebay - I'll attach the link shortly (if that's allowed, I forget if it is or not).
Old August 28th, 2008, 09:43 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
This has now been posted on Ebay - I'll attach the link shortly (if that's allowed, I forget if it is or not).
I'll allow it.

Last edited by Grungebob; August 28th, 2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old September 12th, 2008, 03:11 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

I just bought a copy of Epic Duels off ebay for under $30 (including shipping). It is missing some figures but I plan to use minis from the WOTC Star Wars Minis game anyway and will probably resell (or trade) the figs that I do get with the game.

I have been eyeing this game for a while now and I am happy to be getting it.
Old September 12th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Messy Eater

Good deal! I just sold the one I listed to start this thread for around $100. The money came in handy but it would've been nice to use the figs for HS customs.
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:21 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
I just bought a copy of Epic Duels off ebay for under $30 (including shipping). It is missing some figures but I plan to use minis from the WOTC Star Wars Minis game anyway and will probably resell (or trade) the figs that I do get with the game.

PM me with what figures you are missing. I might be able to help you out.
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:30 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:

PM me with what figures you are missing. I might be able to help you out.
No thanks. I think I would prefer to use the SW minis game minis anyway. I will let you know if I change my mind.
Old September 13th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I think I would prefer to use the SW minis game minis anyway. I will let you know if I change my mind.
I think I'm still only missing 4 of the SW game minis to completely replace my Epic Duels minis.

Of course they are four of the more expensive ones...

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 13th, 2008, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
I think I would prefer to use the SW minis game minis anyway. I will let you know if I change my mind.
I think I'm still only missing 4 of the SW game minis to completely replace my Epic Duels minis.

Jim
Let me guess: Yoda, Emperor, and the Fetts (Boba and Jango)?
Old September 13th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:

Jim
Let me guess: Yoda, Emperor, and the Fetts (Boba and Jango)?
Close, but I just checked and it's five figures:
Count Dooku
Darth Maul
Mace Windu
Boba Fett
Emperor (Darth Sidious mini)

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games