Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 31st, 2013, 06:58 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V and SoV inclusive factions-UPDATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
If you're looking for ranged wolves, I think the Greyspears and Badru are the only things possible, so I'd count the Greyspears as ranged B&B. I use the other wolves to screen, so the Greyspears usually survive for a while. A Varkaanan with a chaingun would be awesome, if the miniature existed.

I love this thread, by the way, it's a fun read.
Thanks for the help! I haven't played with the wolves yet, so I wasn't willing to just throw a unique ranged 4 squad into a slot I didn't know if it fit or not.
Old July 31st, 2013, 08:48 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For the Varkaanans, based on my playtesting of the units, I would suggest the following:

Special Units: Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Pass & Pass.
Frontline Lockdown: Varkaanan Blade Dancers
High defensive abilities earn a Pass.
Ranged B&B: Varkaanan Greyspears
I have been told that these units can work well with a good screen. Pass. Behind a screen, particularly if you add some height, they are the core of the Varkaanan force.
Shocktroops: Varkaanan Quickblades - their Vault and Lightning Slash (when it's on) can just decimate an opposing line, minimize counterstrikes, and do some considerable damage to heroes.
Old August 7th, 2013, 04:12 PM

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All CV4 added!
Old August 7th, 2013, 08:08 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You noted the following as Einar without a faction:
Quote:
Valguard
Dreadgul Raiders
You could consider them as an alternate Vikings build including the Tarn Vikings since Valguard enhances their Berserk Charge. Also possible to include Jotun in the group.
Old August 7th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe Mezzodemon Warmongers get a bonus from Morgoloth. So you could put them in the wolves, demons, and monster faction. This would give that faction ranged B&B. Then, assuming he has enough synergy and cost, you can move Morgoloth to general. Then you could move Khosumet or the Werewolf lord or the skull demon to flag bearer. If you move Khosumet to flag bearer, you would then have to move the skull demon or werewolf lord to the Hero category.

Just my:

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 8th, 2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
You noted the following as Einar without a faction:
Quote:
Valguard
Dreadgul Raiders
You could consider them as an alternate Vikings build including the Tarn Vikings since Valguard enhances their Berserk Charge. Also possible to include Jotun in the group.
I think I'm going to merge the vikings, scots, and dreadguls to make a 'berserkers' faction. Thanks!
Old August 26th, 2013, 12:58 PM

Re: C3V and SoV inclusive factions ~MAJOR REFORMAT IN PROGRE

I have now set out specific requirements for each role and am reformatting the specific factions. I have finished the Samurai faction.
Old August 27th, 2013, 03:38 PM

I have finished reformatting the complete factions.
Old August 27th, 2013, 06:09 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Well done Evar, I like where this is headed

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 11th, 2013, 07:34 PM

Finished the near complete factions. Now I've just got to chip my way through the rest of the stuff.
Old September 11th, 2013, 08:17 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Every time I see this threads title on the menu screens, I think they've updated the power rankings...
Old September 12th, 2013, 11:19 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

This is great stuff!

One thought... they're not Elves, but thematically you might throw Sharwin and Erevan (and Brandis, I suppose) into the Elf faction.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs