Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 19th, 2007, 01:50 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
All Melee Armies!!!

I was suppose to post this in a scenario thread but this doesnt require much map specifications (in playing all melee, Castles may not be so fun). Heck, all you gota do is draft all melee cards and restrict range (special or normal) attacking figures. Or you can modify ranged units to have a range of 1 (both on normal and special attacks) and deduct 10 from their army point--Major Q9 is a good candidate for this.

If you tried playing an all melee game, post your all melee armies here!

By the way, all melee games are great for taking a break from regular games. Playing all melee most of the time is not recommended due to a lot of reasons that I'm not going to bother to mention. Its just a mode or a scenario, a vacation from regular gameplay.

My 600 point army:

225 Juton
120 Krug
110 Sentinels of Jandar
110 Ninjas of the Northern Wind

My gf uses Raelin and Taelord all the time...I use my ninjas and sentinels to kick their butts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion