Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 23rd, 2011, 07:21 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Unreleased Scenario Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Heroscape: The Lost Scenarios

The first scenario has been posted!

The Song of the Pillars is a 2-3 player scenario that uses 1 ROTV, 1 SOTM and 2 Ticalla Jungle Sets. It uses a new battlefield called Aveniul's Threshold.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3094

A bit of background on the first 3 scenarios. They were all created during the development of Wave 10. That is why you'll see Ticalla Jungle in all 3 of the scenarios. Song of the pillars is a great skirmish scenario that we had a lot of fun creating. I hope you guys get as much enjoyment out of it as we did.
Awesome! I don't have a second jungle set, but maybe my cousin can provide his and we can play this during downtime at TotalCon. Also, I need Othkurik! Don't ban him!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 08:26 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Yay! Thanks theGuru. Luckly I have 3 jungles. Can't wait to try this one.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Last edited by iceman3317; February 23rd, 2011 at 08:33 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 09:28 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Looks great--can't wait to try this one out. Thanks, Guru!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 09:35 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

"YES!!!"
--The Brain, Pinky and the Brain

"We're not worthy!"
--Wayne and Garth

"theGuru is Mighty!"
--The Tick

Alrighty! A cool new map! A wacky theme! An extreme variant set up! Multi-player! Looks like The New York City Gang of Four has a new game to play at an upcoming play session. Thanks, theGuru!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 09:49 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Thanks Guru! And everyone else who worked on this as well.
Old February 23rd, 2011, 12:29 PM

Barbasol is surprisingly tart

Awesome!!! Thanks Guru!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:41 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Awesome!! Thanks Guru!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:45 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thats really neat Guru. (although I am sad to see that the Shadow Cavern is last on the agenda). But no complaining!

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Thats really neat Guru. (although I am sad to see that the Shadow Cavern is last on the agenda). But no complaining!
It's also the one with the most work needed. That's why it's the last in line.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:48 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It's also the one with the most work needed. That's why it's the last in line.
Stop using logic!

Thanks for all of your hard work!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 03:48 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I'm planning on one a week, and that would put this process at about 5 weeks (3 Wave 10 scenarios, Chaos in the Catacombs, and the updated ROB along with the Shadow Cavern Dungeon Adventure).
This is really cool. Thanks for finishing these up and sharing!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old February 23rd, 2011, 05:08 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape: The Lost Scenarios!

Note: You can start on the water on level 1/0. I'll be fixing that tonight on the PDF file.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)

Last edited by theGuru; February 24th, 2011 at 12:29 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News