Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:11 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
SALE: Coolstuffinc 50% off SOME Heroscape

www.coolstuffinc.com

They've got Snipers and Vipers for $3.99, Heroes of Bleakwood for $4.99.

Some other stuff too.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:17 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: SALE: Coolstuffinc 50% off SOME Heroscape

Just got the email from them. I want to say no, but I'm not sure I can do it. Everyone please buy the stuff up so the choice is made for me.

-insert signature here-
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:21 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
www.coolstuffinc.com

They've got Snipers and Vipers for $3.99, Heroes of Bleakwood for $4.99.

Some other stuff too.
You are trying to get me in trouble aren't you?
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:33 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I'm in trouble now. 14 D&D booster packs on the way.

I gave in when I saw that they had a bunch of Wyrmling and Elemental packs up for individual sale (they must have broken down some more Wave boxes). The Wyrmlings were full price, but still worth it IMO.

See Scape, Buy Scape... so I did.

-insert signature here-
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:36 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
See Scape, Buy Scape... so I did.
For me:
See Scape, Buy Scape... so I dream.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:48 AM

My rational was that I just unloaded a ton the 40K terrain I had made over the past 8-10 years. I only got $100 for it (was going in the garbage otherwise), and it was supposed to go towards paying for the last order, but... well... you know.

-insert signature here-
Old November 2nd, 2011, 11:03 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Snipers and Vipers is $6.99.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 2nd, 2011, 11:05 AM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

I just came here to post this. Had to get my order in first.

They also restocked a lot of things -- like MS 2 and 3, Warriors of Feldspar, Fury of the Primordials (on sale!) -- but jacked up some prices.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 01:17 PM

Yep, the sale items are to get you in the door. Then they suck you in with the availabilty of better stuff at full price. Classic bait and switch.

Guess it works...

-insert signature here-
Old November 2nd, 2011, 01:22 PM

Redstone Woo who?

Actually, bait and switch is where they do NOT have the item advertised, but try to get you to purchase something like it. If CoolStuffInc has the stuff advertised for sale, not bait and switch. But, it may work the same way. Just sayin'...

Redstone
"Imagination is more important that knowledge." Albert Einstein
Old November 2nd, 2011, 01:26 PM

Yeah, I knew I was going to get called out on that. OK, we'll call it a variation. Advertise the sale but make the non-sale items more appealing (by actually offering them).

-insert signature here-
Old November 2nd, 2011, 01:55 PM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Yep, the sale items are to get you in the door. Then they suck you in with the availabilty of better stuff at full price. Classic bait and switch.

Guess it works...
I'm just glad we bought a castle set when it was still $12.99. Now it's $29.99!

Anyone who still needs the newer heroes can get them alll for like $20.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales