Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 15th, 2009, 10:31 PM

jvkhoury Woo who?
Exclamation Heroscape Lot Sale (Near complete through wave 8, 346 minis)

I'm selling off my Heroscape collection via ebay. The lot includes 2 Masters, 45 booster expansions, 8 large expansions, 2 castle expansions, and all 5 flagbearers. I have everything through wave 8 except for promos and the "Soulborgs" booster from wave 5. I also have an extra forest/road set and 14 duplicate boosters of some of the more popular common squads such as Romans, Orcs, Zombies, Marro, Knights, Soldiers, Elves, etc.

The auction has further details:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huge-Heroscape-l...kparms=65%3A12

Sorry for the "drive-by" nature of this post. Yes, I did sign up to post this, but I have been a lurker for some time now. I've spent years gathering this collection, and with retail distribution what it is, it would not be near this complete without this site and BGG. [I remember squinting along with hundreds of others at blurry "shelf pics" from wave 5 on these forums.]
Old July 15th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Lot Sale (Near complete through wave 8, 346 mi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvkhoury View Post
I'm selling off my Heroscape collection via ebay. The lot includes 2 Masters, 45 booster expansions, 8 large expansions, 2 castle expansions, and all 5 flagbearers. I have everything through wave 8 except for promos and the "Soulborgs" booster from wave 5. I also have an extra forest/road set and 14 duplicate boosters of some of the more popular common squads such as Romans, Orcs, Zombies, Marro, Knights, Soldiers, Elves, etc.

The auction has further details:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huge-Heroscape-l...kparms=65%3A12

Sorry for the "drive-by" nature of this post. Yes, I did sign up to post this, but I have been a lurker for some time now. I've spent years gathering this collection, and with retail distribution what it is, it would not be near this complete without this site and BGG. [I remember squinting along with hundreds of others at blurry "shelf pics" from wave 5 on these forums.]
If you want to impress this community with your status as a lurker, consider breaking up the lot into individual pieces, and simply offering them for a price plus shipping here, on the site, instead of making anyone go through the bidding war and ebay nonsense. For instance, I might be interested in Aubrien Archers, and I would happily pay the price of a booster plus shipping for them.

Old July 15th, 2009, 11:13 PM

jvkhoury Woo who?

I would love to sell this lot off individually. Not only would it make a lot more people happy by helping them complete their collections, but I would make a good deal more money off of it.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time/patience to sell this off piecemeal. We're looking at 62 individual items to price, communicate with interested parties, sell, collect payment, package, ship, and deal with any potential problems/complaints. That's too much legwork. Not to mention that I need the money yesterday [why else would I be selling in the first place].

As it stands, I suspect the auction will ultimately go to some power seller who will divide the lot and sell it off for a profit because that is his/her job. Believe me, I would love to see it go to a collector instead. Both of my D&D minis lots went to resellers who I know made a profit at my expense. I'm not a huge fan of ebay either and use it sparingly [49 feedback ratings since I joined circa 1997], but it will get the job done.
Old September 10th, 2009, 06:38 PM

Eddie00 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

If your willing to part , i need Lava and Ice set, COD or paypal.
Old September 10th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey Eddie, be sure to check the dates on old threads. This auction ended July 19th. The date is located in the upper left of the post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales