Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 10th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Grats Soundwarp!

Really amazing to have Sir G back!
Old February 10th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Congratulations, Warpsound! (Fairly sure I've already said that in the Outer Sanctum...)

Also, good to have you back, Sir Galahad! I wasn't around when you were (at least not as a member), but your reputation for noticing and fixing incorrect wording preceeds you.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 11th, 2018, 01:51 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

*precedes you.

I have special eyes too!?!
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:56 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
*precedes you.

I have special eyes too!?!
Bugger - I was tired when I wrote that, wasn't I.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 26th, 2018, 05:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
It is my great privilege to announce that Soundwarp SG-1 has been promoted to Sidekick!

(The other Heroes felt I needed something to do since I'm back.)

Miss me? (thinly-veiled Sherlock reference)
Wanted to publicly welcome SirG back and welcome SG-1 to the family as well as...

Announce that we also pulled two other Retired Heroes back into the active ranks...One that's been retired for a very long time and the other tried retirement and decided he didn't like it...

So welcome home...

@Spidey'tilIDie
and
@Tornado

You will notice there are a lot of Heroes now so you young'ens will have a hard time pulling one over on us now...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 26th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome news. It's great to be apart of this project amongst some legends!
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Awesome news. It's great to be a part of this project amongst some legends!
Fixed.

Unless you wanted to be separated from the project...

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Hard as ice

Welcome back, chaps!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Awesome news. It's great to be a part of this project amongst some legends!
Fixed.

Unless you wanted to be separated from the project...
Special Eyes strikes again!
Old February 26th, 2018, 08:04 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I was once a part of this project, but lately I've been kind of apart from you guys.
Old February 26th, 2018, 08:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I was once a part of this project, but lately I've been kind of apart from you guys.

I know several of the Yavin pilots were in Rogue One, but I can't recall if Porkins was there. If he was, you might need to update that title.
Old February 26th, 2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

I know several of the Yavin pilots were in Rogue One, but I can't recall if Porkins was there. If he was, you might need to update that title.
I don't think I was in Rogue One. The actor who portrayed me passed away in 2005. In another movie I also said to Han Solo: "We have top men working on it right now."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy