Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 18th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Haven't used Lex in a while, but you could probably build around something like Lex + (whatever big Kryptonian) + Krypto + Hired Guns + Bodyguards. On one OM, you can move Lex or the Bodyguards, (probably) take a turn with your big Kryptonian cannon and move Krypto up with them, and then attack with the Hired Guns.
That does sound pretty good! Could toss in General Zod as well.
Bad plan. Zodd is... pretty bad. Really disappointing design, to be honest.
Well, he did get a lot better after the Heroes realized that he was supposed to let you roll an unblockable against each enemy figure that is adjacent to a Kryptonian Spy.

Looking back at his card though, it looks like that change got forgotten about, so the card still needs an update.
Yeah... okay, that's a boost, and needs an update. Giving up your entire turn for a 50/50 chance at a single auto-wound always did seem pointless to me.
Honestly, I think if that got updated and he got to take a turn with two Kryptonian Soldiers rather than just move them, he'd be fine.
Way to me!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old February 24th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I just noticed at Walmart that there are new Metal Nano Figs released!

Some cool figures in there.
Old February 24th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Halo figs? They look pretty awesome if we want to do any robot designs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 24th, 2018, 12:13 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nope, DC, Marvel, Street Fighter, Harry Potter, Disney/Pixar & WCW.

Old February 24th, 2018, 03:29 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Can't say I ever pictured Harry Potter being almost as tall as M. Bison.
Old February 25th, 2018, 12:43 PM

Yeah, they are not exactly in scale to each other but nothing as crazy as Dum Dum Doogan.
Old February 28th, 2018, 11:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Frank Castle, Ghost Rider and Herald of Galactus? I just might need to pick up his solo series. His C3G card would be kind of nuts. Punisher (180) + Ghost Rider (380) + Silver Surfer (400) = Look Out!!!!!!!
Old March 1st, 2018, 09:11 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I haven't been reading Donny Cates' Thanos run, but I've only been hearing good things. I might pick up the Cosmic Ghost Rider solo book.

Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman are taking over Venom in May and I'm pretty excited about that.
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:01 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nope, DC, Marvel, Street Fighter, Harry Potter, Disney/Pixar & WCW.

Maybe that's how I'll get the Street Fighter figs to my table.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 07:43 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I picked up some of the Roamers, Walkers, etc recently. So, what are your favorite Undead armies? Say around 1,000 pts.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 11:32 AM

Walkers x15 ~ 750
Lurker x3 ~ 75
Punisher ~ 180

Round 1 put all OMs on a Lurker (I would keep one or two back for protection and one out front for early assault and to get destroyed early for replacement). Move the Walkers up in groups of 5, moving all 15 in round 1. On a bigger map you may want to double move a few.

After that the Walkers will do what they do on their own and Punisher can sit back and pick off enemies at long range. Hawkeye 180 would be good for long range attacks and moving around Walkers.

Another awesome addition to a Walker army is Angel 90. Angel is able to move Walkers about to set up more free auto wounds.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:03 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That seems really fun @Tornado !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape