Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old June 1st, 2008, 08:53 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Your HSers REPUTATION And You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
That was the 777th reply to this thread! Coincidence?
No, no...it was part of the plan. <smile>

The Plan:

This entire thread, actually this entire site, was created for the sole purpose of Rev strategically placing posts at key places. When Rev has ceased to post here, that will indicate that his plan has come to fruition. Every one of his posts must then be found, along with the corresponding post number. This will be the code that, when comparing the post number (in chronological order) with the same numbered letter in the bible (first letter in the book is number 1, second letter in the book is 2, etc...) will reveal a message to the world from Rev. (Though there is the second part to the code which involves determining which threads are associated with which book of the bible. I'm still trying to break that one.)

And it's probably going to start with something like "These two guys walk into a bar..."

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 1st, 2008, 09:07 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post

And it's probably going to start with something like "These two guys walk into a bar..."

Jim
OH, so very close, Jim. Actually, the secret revelation begins, "A minister, a priest, and a rabbi..."
Old June 1st, 2008, 11:04 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post

Jim
OH, so very close, Jim. Actually, the secret revelation begins, "A minister, a priest, and a rabbi..."
Walk into a bar... and one says ouch!
Old June 1st, 2008, 11:47 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
walk into a bar where they would get together two or three times a week for drinks and to talk shop.

On this particular afternoon, the bartender made the comment that preaching to people didn't seem all that hard. A real challenge would be to preach to a bear.

One thing led to another and after a few drinks, they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and then attempt to convert it.

Two days later, they bump into each other at the local hospital and begin to discuss the experience.

Father O'Malley, who has one arm in a sling, sporting crutches, and has various bandages all over, goes first:

"Well," he says, "I went into the woods to find a bear. And when I found one I began to read to him from the Catechism. Needless to say, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to knock me around. So I grabbed some holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle as a little lamb. The bishop is coming out next week to give him his first communion."

Reverend Dyer spoke next. He propped himself up the best he could in his wheelchair, with both arms and legs in casts. In his best fire and brimstone oratory he claimed, " WELL my brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me and tried to walk away. I wanted that bear to know the true WORD, so I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quickly DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb and we spent the rest of the day praising JESUS!"

They both looked down at the rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a full body cast and traction with IV's and monitors running in and out of him. He was in very bad shape.

The rabbi looks up at his friends and mumbles, "Looking back on it, circumcision may not have been the best way to start."

Old June 1st, 2008, 11:56 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Has this thread outlasted it's worth?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 1st, 2008, 12:02 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Has this thread outlasted it's worth?
Possibly, but I hope not.
Old June 1st, 2008, 03:50 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe it needs to be stickied and locked?

I just got around to reading this and the original post is simply amazing. In fact, there isn't much to add to it as a thread... maybe that's why it has gone so far off track.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 12:17 AM

Nelson Woo who?

I agree it has goten way off topic and i also agree that the origional post was helpful and benificial
Old June 2nd, 2008, 10:53 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I think a sticky might be an excellent idea. Not sure a lock is needed, as long as we use the thread to ask questions appropriately related to rep. Just my two cents.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 01:14 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker

This thread produced a great Bear Conversion joke, which I've copied and sent around to my coworkers and claimed as my own. This thread has been epic in scale and scope. This thread will be remembered in stories passed down through generations.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 01:18 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I remember the great rep thread of 2008...gather round kids and let me tell you about it...
Old June 2nd, 2008, 01:19 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej View Post
a great Bear Conversion joke
ej, you need to know I heard this joke when I was fourteen years old. It's good, but antique.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online