Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 25th, 2012, 06:58 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: DS97's Pictured Battle Reports/Pick The Winner Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
I wasn't at 33% I was at 66%
Yeah, I just noticed that too. That's one messed up formula

EDIT: Okay, I fixed the formula. I'll just post the updated one on Monday. No big deal.

Last edited by Heroscape Elffy; June 25th, 2012 at 07:06 PM.
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:17 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Okay, so the votes are 3-2 in my favor.
Reminders -
Spoiler Alert!

And the Battle!
Spoiler Alert!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old June 26th, 2012, 02:13 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Darn. I've added a new column to the Chart; Current Streak. I'm thinking of adding longest streak too, but that might be getting a little TOO out there.
Old June 26th, 2012, 02:59 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Darn. I've added a new column to the Chart; Current Streak. I'm thinking of adding longest streak too, but that might be getting a little TOO out there.
Hey, it's your chart, you can do whatever you want, I'm happy whatever you wanna do with it!

Alright, here is the next battle's preview. Me vs. Matt.
Here's the map:
Spoiler Alert!

DS97's army - Quasatch Hunters x1, Mindflayer Mastermind x1, and Mimring.
Spoiler Alert!

Matt's army - Ne-Gok-Sa, Black Wyrmling x1, and Jotun. (pronounced Yo-tun, I learned.)
Spoiler Alert!

Comments? Predictions?

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; June 26th, 2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old June 26th, 2012, 03:14 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

I'm sitting this one out, I think. Both are horrible options to vote for.
Old June 26th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Cheater!

I vote for Matt, because.
Old June 26th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Hm tough decision they're both such wonderful armies... I think I'll go with Matt.
Old June 26th, 2012, 04:35 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Actually, I think I will vote. After looking it over, Matt is a logical choice. Now prove me wrong, DS.
Old June 26th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

I vote Matt.
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:44 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

3-3
Matt.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:50 PM

Seeing as this was such a WONDERFUL battle (as Elffy and Black_Charos have pointed out ), I'll put up the report early, I'll have another one I can put up tonight.

Reminders:
Spoiler Alert!

The votes are 5-0 in Matt's favor.
Spoiler Alert!

In other news, my Laglor just got here! Next battle report will definitely include him!

Old June 26th, 2012, 09:48 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Since predictions in your head count, I'm at 4-1

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports