Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 14th, 2006, 02:09 PM

porterhouse has disabled reputation
Question about engagement

If your hero is in the process of moving and while doing so moves adjacent to an enemy unit, does your hero have to stop his movement at the point where he was adjacent and receive his free attack from the enemy unit? Or does only apply when you END your movement adjacent to an enemy unit but on your next turn decide to disengage?
Old December 14th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Question about engagement

Quote:
Originally Posted by porterhouse
If your hero is in the process of moving and while doing so moves adjacent to an enemy unit, does your hero have to stop his movement at the point where he was adjacent and receive his free attack from the enemy unit? Or does only apply when you END your movement adjacent to an enemy unit but on your next turn decide to disengage?
If you move adjacent to an opponent's unit, you are engaged. If you continue moving and become disengaged, you take a disengagement hit.

I hope that is clear. Basically, unless a unit has a disengage(or similar, such as Stealth flying) ability, any time that unit moves away from an opponent's unit, it risks taking a hit.
Old December 14th, 2006, 02:16 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
This should be in official rules and FAQS. check where you post next time.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old December 14th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
This is what is called a "passing swipe" and it works just as a disengagement attack.

And welcome, again, porterhouse!
Old December 14th, 2006, 02:37 PM

porterhouse has disabled reputation
Thanks everybody!

I bought the master set, forgotten forest, as well as some other unit packs yesterday. I've read the rules and my fiance and I are playing a game tomorrow. I think this going to be a blast and highly addicitve. I already can't wait to buy other expansions....yikes! Somebody help me
Old December 14th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Thanks everybody!

I bought the master set, forgotten forest, as well as some other unit packs yesterday. I've read the rules and my fiance and I are playing a game tomorrow. I think this going to be a blast and highly addicitve. I already can't wait to buy other expansions....yikes! Somebody help me
Welcome to the addiction....soon, you'll be one of us :zombiesuit:
Old December 14th, 2006, 02:57 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Thanks everybody!

There is no help for you. You have been assimilated. <grin>
If you are looking for a clergyman for your wedding, let me know.
Old December 14th, 2006, 03:07 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Thanks everybody!

Welcome to the addiction....soon, you'll be one of us :zombiesuit:
One of us
One of us!
Old December 14th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Haha Eclipse, I was just thinking that as I read this post. Welcome Porterhouse!

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion