Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 16th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - Accepting Entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
I like this idea. How about we get the ball rolling, eh?

Spoiler Alert!
What figure does Vlad use?
Rewording - Stench of Death
The first sentence of "Stench of Death could use some minor rewording, try "A figure adjacent to..." OR "...roll 1 less defense die."

Synergy I'd like to point out:
Ornak
Torin
But that's pretty much all.

Otherwise, an interesting use of figures to add to the battlefield, your wording for the special attack is perfect and clearly states exactly what it does and does not do. The unit seems well balanced, but a playtest might determine that. Overall, the text is very clear, it leaves little room for confusion.
All we need now is a figure with which to use and as much feedback as possible.
Curse you grammar! *shakes fist*

You caught me on the figure though I knew that that figure wasn't a viable figure, I just wanted to see if you'd call me out on it or anything. The figure shown is an action figure, but I found a mini that might work.
Spoiler Alert!

I can't do any editing on the card tonight.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards