Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2008, 12:49 PM

jandar Woo who?
The heroscape Beginners guide

Welcome to the Heroscape beginers guide

First of all you need a Master set.The Rise of the Valkyrie master set is the best choice but hard to find so if you can't find get the swarm of the marro one or both if you can.

Next you need a terrain set to make better battle fields and some small expansion sets here is a list of good small expansion sets:
Minute men and wolves : Two great squads for better armies.
elves : A good 4 heros that can work great together.
heros of Barrenspur : Krug smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heros of Elswin.
You should get The Raknar's vision set to.

So you should get a lot more units to choose them check The Heroscape power rankings and the books of heroscape.

HEROSCAPE IS THE BEST! Go Jandar and Einar.

Last edited by jandar; November 21st, 2008 at 12:51 PM. Reason: New idea.
Old November 21st, 2008, 01:10 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker
Re: The heroscape Beginers guide.

I would like to offer these two little nuggets:

1) If you see something for sale and you want it, buy it. I would say buy it even if you're not sure that you want it, because you will want it later. Only it's not going to be there.

2) Keep the rule books with your dice and order markers. When you play keep them open and reference often. You know, just to make sure.
Old November 21st, 2008, 01:50 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The heroscape Beginners guide

I've gone ahead and moved your thread to the HS General Discussion forum as it does not really constitute a strategy guide. I also fixed the spelling in the title

Actually. I'm going to close the thread and ask that you review the wide variety of "what should you get first" and other threads that exist. If you find that you have written something that consolidates or expands upon those articles, feel free to PM me and I'll unlock your thread so you can edit it.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion