Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 7th, 2008, 06:58 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I just posted some more updates for you all. Enjoy.
Click Here for more progress shots.

I have more "detail" to add to the project: ligt fixtures, computer panels, doors, etc. I am also doing some rooms lab, throne room, cargo bay, etc, etc. I am trying to go for the Vydar underground, since I read about it in the compendium. I added some color so you all can quit looking at the pink.

Enjoy!
I wouldn't mind hearing a comment or two, even if you don't like something let me know.

Old April 7th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nice!
Looking very gritty sci-fi as opposed to the white, immaculate future architectural look (Logan's Run or THX1138 spring to mind) the white version possessed.

Those eggs are very creative too.
Old April 7th, 2008, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Nice!
Looking very gritty sci-fi as opposed to the white, immaculate future architectural look (Logan's Run or THX1138 spring to mind) the white version possessed.

Those eggs are very creative too.
Glad you liked the eggs. lol

I was going to build a more sterile ship interior, but after I read the compendium about Vydar and his underground mazes.. I thought "oh hell yeah"! I am going to make a nice little Vydar figure and a cool throne room to add to this. I also want to make some dug out sections with some mining equipment, etc. My son wants me to add some turrets and such so we may well add those as well.

Thanks for looking.
Old April 7th, 2008, 08:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
I really like the ladder/steps going up to the second level. They look both cool and effective.
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:11 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
<puts teeth back in mouth, tries to speak, teeth fall out again>

-insert signature here-
Old April 15th, 2008, 07:35 AM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bad_Calvin's Workshop - update 4-7

That is awsome! Ever consider making an acual tutorial? That would be really cool!
Old April 15th, 2008, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
That is awsome! Ever consider making an acual tutorial? That would be really cool!

There will be a tutorial of how to make this yourself!

What I plan on doing is making the "battlefield" terrain that my son and I would like to play on and then we build it. Right now, we are still working on this. It went from a space ship interior to the Vydar Underground. I have three rooms that I am adding to this and then I will give everyone a tutorial on how to do it themselves.

The tutorial is coming and it will be nice and easy to understand and do yourself!

My son and I have been discussing doing a elven tree village next..... (think a cool looking ewok village in the sky).
Old April 21st, 2008, 10:07 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

spunky
Old April 21st, 2008, 10:35 PM

Padwhite is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin View Post
My son and I have been discussing doing a elven tree village next..... (think a cool looking ewok village in the sky).
Ohhh, I have been thinking about something like that. I should be awesome. I've wanted to make one myself, except that I lack that little thing... talent. Something which you, my friend, have in spades!

Here's a vote for you to do it.
Old April 22nd, 2008, 05:16 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

These pieces are just awesome BC. Really really great stuff!!!!!
Old March 5th, 2009, 11:52 AM

Bill Sykes Woo who?

Amazing. Just amazing. REALLY great stuff here. I'm thinking about doing a battleboard, except a really miniaturized version. what do you think? The reason why I wouldn't do a bigger one is that I don't have a lot of room, lol.

Smilyvillle is being taken over! IT'S THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

Luckily, a resistance has been formed.
Old March 5th, 2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Sykes View Post
Amazing. Just amazing. REALLY great stuff here. I'm thinking about doing a battleboard, except a really miniaturized version. what do you think? The reason why I wouldn't do a bigger one is that I don't have a lot of room, lol.
Glad you like. The above Vydar battle board is still a work in progress (and is actuall a little further along then those pictures (warehouse, medical bay, bridge... etc). I have many many more things to add to it. I plan on making a tutorial for it as well. I would imagine in about a month or so. I am waiting on the tutorial because there are more things I want to add to it and include in the tutorial.

Anyway, since it is still cold in the garage I am going to do some basic tutorials on the site for a while. This should help a few of you that are afraid of jumping in to learn some techniques for making your pieces. Here is a fence tutorial I put together for you guys.

Roguescape.com has the new tutorial up for this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles