Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 23rd, 2013, 04:47 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

The way it is worded now could she choose the same figure more than once for Could of Souls? It does say "an additional figure" which makes me think just one use per figure. Which would be good. I do not think she should be able to fly over the same figure twice and repeat the attack.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:10 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think "an additional figure" refers to a new target, although you might want to specify.

So now all soul absorb does is boost CoS? I guess it is really powerful, so it can still work. Also, is there any reason why she can't have stealth flying? I feel that a Shadow/Vampire/Demon might need it.

One last tiny thing, you mihgt want to place Soul Absorb before CoS in the list so you can know where the figures on her card are coming from.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 09:02 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The way this reads now, the additional figures she chooses can be anywhere on the battlefield (no restriction that they be figures she passed over this turn). Is that the intent?

Quote:
CLOUD OF SOULS
After moving with the Flying special power, you may choose a figure that Morrigan Aensland passed over this turn. You may choose an additional figure for each figure on this card, up to a maximum of three additional figures. Roll an unblockable attack die against each chosen figure.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 23rd, 2013, 10:54 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Plus, if Atros is Atrocitus, he's been drafted in the Inner Sanctum.

Thanks for notifying me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
So does anyone have anything else to say about my Red Lanterns or do you guys think they are good to go?

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
Seems like you missed my earlier post entirely.

Quote:
  • Their base range should definitely be 1.
  • Red Power Battery works differently than Green Power Battery.
  • I don't think these guys should be using Shields at all, they're rage-oriented and not very defensive fighters.
  • Definitely not Insurgent for a class either, that's Yellow Lantern specific.
  • Red Power Strike has a lot at stake for only 2 wounds. To me it's not worth the marker unless the wounds are guaranteed.
  • Vengeful Motivation is nice, however it would be better if it worked on all Red Lanterns so that they don't have to all be Vengeful.
  • Red Battery Charge doesn't seem useful. Is Atros the keeper of the rage book (forgetting it's name)? If so, it'd be more worth it if Atros could charge other Red Lanterns as well.
Also, there are no minis or any of these guys as of yet.
My answers are in order top to bottom.

Yeah I fixed their range. I don't understand what you mean by the second one. I'll think about that. I can change it to vengeful if you want. I will change that. It sounds like you're saying two different things. I can change that and the reason I put that there is because he created the Red Lantern. I have found a mini for Atros and Zox though I'm not sure how good the Zox one will be.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 23rd, 2013, 11:34 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Red Power Battery works differently than Green Power Battery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick

I don't understand what you mean by the second one. I'll think about that.
I believe he's saying the same thing I suggested earlier, he just didn't have a Sanctum designed Red lantern card in front of him like I did.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 11:46 AM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
Red Power Battery works differently than Green Power Battery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick

I don't understand what you mean by the second one. I'll think about that.
I believe he's saying the same thing I suggested earlier, he just didn't have a Sanctum designed Red lantern card in front of him like I did.
Oh well thank you I will change that too. I guess I have to believe you now .

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:12 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd wait till the Atrocitius comes out before designing his corps. Not liking the Red power battery at all, it should be some sort of rage power, maybe like Hulk a bit, rather than the Green Lanterns. Not all power rings can run out of power like Green and Yellow. Hope draws direct power from nearby people, greed draws power from the person wearing it, rage draws power from the rage of the wearer as well.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I'd wait till the Atrocitius comes out before designing his corps. Not liking the Red power battery at all, it should be some sort of rage power, maybe like Hulk a bit, rather than the Green Lanterns. Not all power rings can run out of power like Green and Yellow. Hope draws direct power from nearby people, greed draws power from the person wearing it, rage draws power from the rage of the wearer as well.
Alright than I'll wait a while and keep these for the basis.

Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:17 PM

Believe me, I'd be the first one to vote for more color lanterns, but without knowing that core power that they all will have, or the class that they will use, it's tough to design those units.

As an after thought, why did you choose not to use some sort of Rage Blood special power? that seems to be their most defining factor
Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Believe me, I'd be the first one to vote for more color lanterns, but without knowing that core power that they all will have, or the class that they will use, it's tough to design those units.

As an after thought, why did you choose not to use some sort of Rage Blood special power? that seems to be their most defining factor
Because I would have to give it to all of them except Atros.

Old January 23rd, 2013, 03:51 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I think "an additional figure" refers to a new target, although you might want to specify.

So now all soul absorb does is boost CoS? I guess it is really powerful, so it can still work. Also, is there any reason why she can't have stealth flying? I feel that a Shadow/Vampire/Demon might need it.

One last tiny thing, you mihgt want to place Soul Absorb before CoS in the list so you can know where the figures on her card are coming from.
Yeah, I thought it was getting difficult to give her a boost that was worth it without making her too powerful. I have wanted to give her stealth flying for a while, but I thought 4 powers might be too much, I will add it on though, if people don't want her to have it I can easily remove it I shall move Soul Absorb up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
The way this reads now, the additional figures she chooses can be anywhere on the battlefield (no restriction that they be figures she passed over this turn). Is that the intent?

Quote:
CLOUD OF SOULS
After moving with the Flying special power, you may choose a figure that Morrigan Aensland passed over this turn. You may choose an additional figure for each figure on this card, up to a maximum of three additional figures. Roll an unblockable attack die against each chosen figure.
Thank you SirGalahad, it is intended that only figures she flew over in that turn are affected, I shall update the power
Old January 23rd, 2013, 04:00 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Spoiler Alert!

I have given her Stealth Flying and have updated Cloud of Souls. I don't know there is much else to do on her, although I have most likely missed something

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy