Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 2nd, 2010, 05:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Elektra - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
1) defense of 6 I guess is fine.

Quote:
GreyOwl: Why the opposition to 6? She's considered one of the top 5 hand-to-hand combatants in the Marvel universe, at the same level as Captain America and Iron Fist. I thought 6 sounded appropriate for that.
Plus we gave Bullseye a Defense of 5, and she's supposed to be better than him (the fact that he killed her notwithstanding. ).
Sorry, but Iron Fist is rated better and that will be reflected when I bring him out to design. So set the bar with Elektra, but Iron Fist is better and I don't wanna hear crap about it.
Now this scares me, because if IF is going to be 7 that puts him the same as Superman
No 7, but 6. Besides Superman has defense of 7 in conjunction with a special defensive power.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; October 2nd, 2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 06:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, so that's 6 for GreyOwl, 6 for Hahma, 5 for me, and abstain for A3n with Spidey, Griff, Necro, Sir G, and Whitey left to respond ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 3rd, 2010, 03:05 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

5 is fine, especially if she can be resurrected

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 3rd, 2010, 09:04 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, dead heat for 6 and 5 at two votes apiece. Griff, Necro, Spidey, and Whitey left to respond.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 3rd, 2010, 09:51 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'll qualify my support for the 6 defense as being tied with her having 4 lives instead of 5. If GO's reason to give her 6 defense is because she doesn't have a special defensive power. But Batman and Daredevil do and only have 4 lives, so if the 6 defense makes up for no special defensive power, then she should be able to go down to 4 lives. She's got the resurrection thing going on so that's kind of a special defensive power in it's own right. At the end of the day, I don't think she ought to be higher than Batman and near Cap. I don't even know about higher than DD and Punisher. I don't think that just adjusting the cost up to deal with her stats/powers is the way to go, as I don't think Elektra belongs in the 220 point range, she's a ninja/martial artist/assassin with some mystical stuff going on, but is she better than Bats, DD, Jean Grey, etc.?

Old October 3rd, 2010, 10:09 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

6 seems ok to me... but so does the 5 life.
Old October 3rd, 2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
OK, so that's 6 for GreyOwl, 6 for Hahma, 5 for me, and abstain for A3n with Spidey, Griff, Necro, Sir G, and Whitey left to respond ...
You should just go with a vote of 5 defense then, Hahma, as I think GreyOwl is pretty sold on 5 life.
Update:

GreyOwl: 6
Whitey: 6
Hahma: 5
Sir G: 5
Bats: 5
A3n: Abstain
Griff: ?
Necro: ?
Spidey: ?

Last edited by IAmBatman; October 3rd, 2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2010, 12:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Yeah, I think I'll have to change my vote to def of 5 then if she's to have a life of 5. I mean having a life of 5 and defense of 6 with Resurrect would just allow you to put all OMs on her and let her go nuts and kill a couple hundred points worth of opponents and then when she finally gets killed, bring her back and let her do it again. She'd be too tough to kill IMO and with the Resurrect, you'd likely get at least two full health Elektras that are sick. She's no Grundy or Thanos and shouldn't be.

Old October 3rd, 2010, 12:41 PM

I'm right there with ya.

Old October 3rd, 2010, 11:17 PM

GreyOwl: I think lowering the Life to 4 would be closer to my original vision anyway, since I wasn't planning for her to keep coming back over-and-over again, Thanos style. Same thing with the 15, it was low because it was hard to pull off in other respects. So I think maybe Life 4, and 17 or higher on resurrection...?

Me: I'm going to make those changes, so let me know if that changes anyone's vote on the defense!

Old October 4th, 2010, 01:52 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Alright, at the risk of sounding sexist, does a half-naked female ninja really have better defense than a body armor wearing top 5 fighter in his world Batman? I hate to play the sex card, but a woman's frame is not built to hold as much muscle as a man's and therfore should not be as tough as a man's even with all other things being equal. Yes, a woman can deal with loads more pain than a man, but what does that have to do with defense? Give me 5 defense.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old October 4th, 2010, 02:34 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I hate to play the sex card, but a woman's frame is not built to hold as much muscle as a man's...
You sure about that...?

Really?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library