Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:27 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Amazo - Design Phase (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I like it as long as it fits on a card. If we're set on adding more to the Lasso (which I still don't think it needs anything else because it's already very useful) I actually prefer the defense reduction slightly more then the auto-wound, simply because it combos nicely with the SA, but I'm fine going either way on that point.

I only liked the SA due to how well it comboed with the Lasso. I can't imagine using it much if ever considering his stats. Squads aren't common at all in our games though, so that's a biased factor for me.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 10:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fair enough. How's the fit on this one, japes?

Quote:
NAME = AMAZO

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = AUTOMATON
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5?

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 10
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = 500?

GREEN LANTERN RING 2
Start the game with 2 green Power Markers on this card. Add one to Amazo’s Range and Attack numbers for each green Power Marker on this card. If Amazo is attacked by an opponent’s figure, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Power Marker from this card and ignore the attack.

INVISIBILITY
Amazo can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Amazo cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or any special powers that require clear sight.

AMAZING LASSO
Instead of moving with Amazo, you may choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Amazo. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Amazo. The chosen figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice if attacked by Amazo this turn. Figures moved by Amazing Lasso will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER SPEED SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When Amazo attacks with this special attack, he may attack 2 additional times. After each attack with this special attack, you may immediately move Amazo up to 2 spaces.

WATER MIGHT 1
Add 1 die to Amazo's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 24th, 2015, 12:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Fair enough. How's the fit on this one, japes?

Quote:
NAME = AMAZO

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = AUTOMATON
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5?

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 10
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = 500?

GREEN LANTERN RING 2
Start the game with 2 green Power Markers on this card. Add one to Amazo’s Range and Attack numbers for each green Power Marker on this card. If Amazo is attacked by an opponent’s figure, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Power Marker from this card and ignore the attack.

INVISIBILITY
Amazo can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Amazo cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or any special powers that require clear sight.

AMAZING LASSO
Instead of moving with Amazo, you may choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Amazo. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Amazo. The chosen figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice if attacked by Amazo this turn. Figures moved by Amazing Lasso will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER SPEED SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When Amazo attacks with this special attack, he may attack 2 additional times. After each attack with this special attack, you may immediately move Amazo up to 2 spaces.

WATER MIGHT 1
Add 1 die to Amazo's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Sorry we were playing Ticket to Ride...I'll check it out now.

Also the -2 for the Lasso was based off of Spidey's Web Slinger power for who ever asked the question.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 24th, 2015, 12:45 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
I'm a little curious how the current text is somehow smaller than Doom's text. When I compare the text, it's longer than Dracula's who's much more than Doom's. Perhaps it's because I can't plug them into the actual card, but sheer amount of text and the spacing of 4 separate powers, definitely looks on par with Dracula's when actually putting them both in a text box.

Anyways, I like Viegon's suggestions. I could go either way though. Not married to either, but would be happy with either.
The Doom reference is an art thing. Doom may not be the longest text wise but it was the smallest font size we have used and remains the standard baseline. My comment just meant that I was able to fit it on a card without even having to go to the Doom Font size. The long timers understand the reference and usually when we are making cards only those guys are involved. I forgot this was in the Danger room.

Now you know. And as we all know...that's half the battle.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 24th, 2015, 12:48 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I like it as long as it fits on a card. If we're set on adding more to the Lasso (which I still don't think it needs anything else because it's already very useful) I actually prefer the defense reduction slightly more then the auto-wound, simply because it combos nicely with the SA, but I'm fine going either way on that point.

I only liked the SA due to how well it comboed with the Lasso. I can't imagine using it much if ever considering his stats. Squads aren't common at all in our games though, so that's a biased factor for me.
Heck yeah...The lasso power is also fun if you are playing with Knock Back...Pull them in, knock them back...repeat.

Like some kind of sadistic Yo-Yo.

Last edited by japes; December 24th, 2015 at 01:40 AM.
Old December 24th, 2015, 12:59 AM
A Man of Taste

OK...It fits. Barely. We are at the bare minimum levels of Font size, Leading, and Spacing.

Also glad you kept the -2 defense to the Lasso...it's the whole reason the power isn't called Amazo Lasso because we wanted to reuse it.

Old December 24th, 2015, 03:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not loving bare minimum .... What do you think guys? Cut a power or cut text? I suppose with invisibility, I could bump his life a bit or his defense by one and drop the defensive aspect of the Green Lantern Ring and go with Viegon's version.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 24th, 2015, 04:37 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well...

My only experience with Amazo is the JL cartoon and he didn't really seem like he used the ring for protection purposes and more as a sledgehammer.

~Dysole, who admittedly liked the weird gray android they had

rather than the one from the comics but eh aesthetics are different things to different people
Old December 24th, 2015, 09:30 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd say go with Viegon's version of the green power ring, and switch intangibility with invisible.
Old December 24th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Invisibility isn't a core JL power though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 24th, 2015, 10:29 AM

That's true. Perhaps he's copying Wonder Woman's plane?

I just suggested it because Intangibility and Invisibility serve the same purpose for him but cuts what he doesn't need.

Hmmm...
Old December 24th, 2015, 11:36 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

What about just doing "Partial Intangibility" like:

Quote:
PARTIAL INTANGIBILITY
Amazo can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
OR:

Quote:
PARTIAL INTANGIBILITY
Amazo cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any special powers that require clear sight.
Depending on which effect we feel is most important. This would also keep with the theme of doing weaker versions of the copied powers. Though if we're open to stretching the theme, Incorporeal from Fire would fit nicely.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library