Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 6th, 2021, 02:22 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 44: Delta Returns - Sign Up by 11/7

Submitted!
Old November 8th, 2021, 12:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 44: Delta Returns - Round 1 Until 11/16

Round 1 is on Mist and Shadow.

The chris perkins v. diggity dingus armies are:
Fire & Poison
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Xualtica Fire Antsx5
Lunch money
* Bahadur, Tagawa Samurai, Varkaanan Greyspears, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Dumutef Guard
diggity dingus chooses who places first.

The arrow grut v. s1r_art0r1us armies are:

* Krav Maga Agents, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Grok Ridersx3

* Venoc Warlord, Air Elementalx2, Aubrien Archersx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx3
s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 v. vegie dad armies are:
Gorillinator Warfare
* Jarek Guy, Nakita Agents, Zaeus, Gorillinatorsx2
Dance through the flames
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx4
mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The boromir96 v. dysole armies are:

* Major Q9, Sahuagin Raiderx2, Templar Cavalryx3
It's Peanut Clutter Teddy Time!
* Estivara, Kozil, Fyorlag Spidersx6
dysole chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood v. vydar_xliii armies are:
Ant Legion
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Kaemon Awa, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Red Ants of Aunstromx5

* Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, Wastewalker Gage, Dreadgul Raidersx5
bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The evantage v. cleon armies are:
Robits
* Omegacron, Omnicron Repulsorsx3, Omnicron Snipersx2
That Little Green Guy is a Viper
* Venoc Warlord, Clawfoot Interceptorx2, Sahuagin Raider, Venoc Vipersx6
cleon chooses who places first.

The shiftrex v. superfrog armies are:
Big Trouble in Little Puddle
* Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Sahuagin Raiderx2, Shaolin Monksx3
Morgo-lots of Wolves
* Khosumet the Darklord, Morgoloth, Wolves of Badrux4
shiftrex chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape v. muskie armies are:
Deadmen Walking
* Iskra Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Skeletons of Annellintiax4
What the Hell!
* Cyprien Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Warden 816, Tomb Skeletonsx7
muskie chooses who places first.

The schismaticsounds v. quozl armies are:
The Inevitable
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 7000, Executioner 616, Deathstalkersx2
Marro Madness
* Marro Hive, Marro Dronesx4, Marro Stingersx2
quozl chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 v. knight of light armies are:
No Mercy
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Parmenio, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sacred Bandx3
Heracles's Final Labor x3
* Heracles, Marrden Houndsx3
vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The grey waves v. captain stupendous armies are:
Take the Red Pill
* Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx5
Operation M43lstrom
* Brontos, Rendar Fy, Soontir Van, M-43 Resistance Fightersx3
captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The dok v. kevindola armies are:
cut the cheese
* Quahon, Goblin Cuttersx5
Gnid Pro Quo
* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx3, Marro Gnidsx4, Sahuagin Raider
dok chooses who places first.

Last edited by superfrog; November 8th, 2021 at 01:56 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 12:55 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Oh MAN, there are some sick opening matchups.
Old November 8th, 2021, 01:00 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Thank you! Looking forward to this one!
Old November 8th, 2021, 01:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How do we do the choosing? In this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 8th, 2021, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
How do we do the choosing? In this thread?
Just PM your opponent to arrange a game time, and you can let them know there.
Old November 8th, 2021, 03:00 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Im curious what is in the pool of glyphs for treasure glyphs?
Old November 8th, 2021, 05:12 PM

The vegietarian18 v. knight of light armies are:
No Mercy
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Parmenio, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sacred Bandx3
Heracles's Final Labor x3
* Heracles, Marrden Houndsx3

Vegetarian18 and I are jumping right in and playing tonight at 8pm central time.
Old November 8th, 2021, 11:09 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I opened up the tournament with a win over KnightOfLight. Not the prettiest win for me. I think I was pretty heavily outplayed and outmatched in the early game, but I managed to pull it out in the end.

The matchup was my B-11/Sacred Band/Raelin vs. KoL's Hounds/Heracles. The Hounds with opening initiative and the Move glyph are a force to be reckoned with; in my 2014 Gencon Main Event Quarterfinal game vs. Hendal I used that to blitz his crowded startzone. KoL had a similar blitz going against me here and similar to Hendal in that game I did not see it coming. KoL quickly had one Hound deep in my startzone next to five Sacred Band, and other Hounds approaching in different directions. My first round of attacks were very futile too. Parmenio quickly climbed the snow of the board and repeatedly smacked the move glyph Hound 4v5 but really could not get him. I rode straight Sacred Band for the first two rounds, and didn't kill much more than a couple Hounds, as most of my soldiers were depleted.

Round 3 I decided to mix things up, going OM1 Band OM2 Raelin OM3 B-11. The goal with this was to spend my last few Greeks and Raelin developing a somewhat usable board for the B-11 to work with. The B-11 were hot on skulls and knocked off a couple Hounds, which sent KoL's Round 4 over to mostly Heracles. Heracles killed my Raelin, but I focused fire on him, pulling some aggressive disengage plays with my B-11, and was pretty quickly able to get him wounded. Heracles had the Searing Intensity treasure glyph, which threatened to be dangerous, but I had so few figures left that it wasn't great in practice besides forcing me to think about spacing out. His highest impact sear was a sear on his own Hound. I won a massive round 5 initiative to use my final 2 B-11 to finish off Heracles and remove an OM. The scraps of my army, Parmenio and a couple Greeks and a couple B-11, barely managed to close out the last three Hounds. Good game KoL.
Old November 8th, 2021, 11:10 PM

Really close game with vegetarian18 tonight. I led hounds into his developing sacred band. I got a sweet opportunity at the start to engage around 5 sacred band with a hound. Hounds plus valda is really good. Last turn of the first round Heracles ran up to a treasure glyph and picked up the amulet of searing. Anyways, we traded casualties throughout the game. B-11 got a really good potshot dealing 3 wounds to heracles in one turn. Heracles was a bit of a disappointment, killing only one b-11 and Raelin. Oh and one of my hounds as well haha! B-11 made quick work of him and picked off more of my hounds. The hounds tried to clinch the win, but parmenio held strong. Veggie takes the win with one B-11 and a 2/3 life parmenio. GG Vegetarian18! Very close, very fun!
Old November 9th, 2021, 08:56 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The chris perkins v. diggity dingus armies are:
Fire & Poison
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Xualtica Fire Antsx5
Lunch money
* Bahadur, Tagawa Samurai, Varkaanan Greyspears, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Dumutef Guard
diggity dingus chooses who places first.
Playing Friday @ 11:30 am Eastern
Old November 9th, 2021, 11:04 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Where do we get the figures from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events