Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 9th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gencon Red Skull Shirts

Yes. Adult L and make sure I get all skulls baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:26 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I didn't get one either and would like one.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

That shirt looks awesome! I'd be good for at least 1 M, maybe 2, if they would be available to non-attendees.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; August 9th, 2011 at 12:30 AM. Reason: 4444!
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:19 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

I would love to get one of those! Include me on the list please.
Old August 9th, 2011, 02:06 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

I would probably get 4-5 shirts .. one for me, and a few extra for prizes at events

Peace,
*Kai
Old August 9th, 2011, 03:57 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Any idea on a price?

I'd probably be interested in 1-2.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 9th, 2011, 05:02 AM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
I would probably get 4-5 shirts .. one for me, and a few extra for prizes at events
Same here!
Depending on price and quality of the shirt itself, though.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

$19.95 is the price.

If you're interested, PM R˙chean.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:18 PM

twotongues is surprisingly tart

Sweet! Damn PM is broke so I'll post here...2 Larges for me.
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:22 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
$19.95 is the price.

If you're interested, PM R˙chean.
Seriously $19.95! I was looking for about 60 shirts but I can't do $19.95 (entry fee is only $10) ... Tree Town Open is doing shirts this year ,but we will have to do something similar. R˙chean in box was full when I tried to PM him earlier.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Everyone should have a local silk screening place they can get one made at. I live in a small town and I know we have a place that makes t-shirts to order. Just need to know the size of the image used to get the same exact look. Otherwise in the picture it looks like the skull image from the dice (should be easy enough to find) done in white on a plain red t-shirt.
Old August 9th, 2011, 02:41 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

I've done allot of work getting custom shirts made and they're not always very cheap. The most expensive thing is the setup and the print which are already done but $20 seems right to me for something like this.

I already won my shirt though

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News