Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 19th, 2013, 12:49 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!
Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

My first thought was ''Nhah Scirh Cultists'' ! But Acid Breath is not an SA...

I'll go with :

Hydra x3 - 360
Kaemon - 480
Marcu - 500

May look stupid, but they're all heroes (so Braxas is less effective) and are not common (so Mezzos are less effective too). Kaemon can use his SA on the demons to bypass exoskeleton. And both hydras and Kaemon have multi-attack so not attacking much won't be a big problem.

I only have 5 units, but you only have 10 (and the mezzos aren't so good with all their powers negated).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion