Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old September 23rd, 2019, 04:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Links to those instructional videos might belong in the OP of this thread, even. And I am aware that that is sacred space.

@wriggz , do you think links to "how to play Heroscape" videos might do well in the OP here, in one of the most important threads on the entire forum?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 25th, 2019, 11:44 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hello wizards of heroscapers.com! I'm hosting an event soon that will likely include some novice players. Does anyone have a good reference/cheat sheet they like to use to help along new players? Trying to grow or base ya know!

Last edited by Ulysses; September 26th, 2019 at 12:06 AM.
Old September 25th, 2019, 11:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Have you looked in my How To Run Your First Tournament thread? It's linked in my sig. I think there are resources in there.

edit: I checked and didn't see any.

Here's one, though:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=1020

Enjoy, and thanks for spreading the gospel!

= =
Old September 26th, 2019, 12:13 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Have you looked in my How To Run Your First Tournament thread? It's linked in my sig. I think there are resources in there.

edit: I checked and didn't see any.

Here's one, though:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=1020

Enjoy, and thanks for spreading the gospel!
This is EXACTLY what I wanted. I'd done an in-depth search of the forums first in all the usual haunts, but most of what I found was usually out of date and/or lacking the level of organization I was after. This is perfect. I'm so happy to proselytize for Heroscape. I mean, I need more opponents, more strategy variation, more figure diversity, people to buy my extra crap for cheap, and just generally MORE 'SCAPE!
Old September 26th, 2019, 09:01 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

A couple things that I have used for my tourneys I found in the downloads section linked here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3575 https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3326 https://www.heroscapers.com/download...ng%20Sheet.pdf https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=954

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old September 27th, 2019, 01:18 PM

These are great too, though that 3rd link doesn't seem to work for me. The second link is really nice. Thank you!
Old November 1st, 2019, 04:15 PM

Apparently I ask a lot of questions.
Got a new one. When taking temporary control of an opponents hero, via Moon Frenzy for example, can you drop glyphs from the opponents army card onto the map?
Old November 1st, 2019, 04:17 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Only if the rules provide for dropping that particular glyph. I don't use the treasure glyphs in my own games, but I would guess that there are no such glyphs.

= =
Old November 1st, 2019, 05:11 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Good question. From Underdark rules on Glyphs:
Quote:
Dropping Treasure Glyphs: At any point during a figure’s movement, you may announce that the figure is dropping a Treasure Glyph. Announce which Treasure Glyph the figure is dropping, and place it power-side up onto a space the figure currently occupies. That figure may now continue its movement. Note: You cannot drop a Treasure Glyph onto a space that already has another Glyph or Treasure Glyph on it.
I looked at FAQ (BTW, download and read the FAQ as it answers many common and not so common questions) and didn't see anything on the subject, but probably someone asked in a thread somewhere. I would say you can drop a treasure glyph it if you take temporary control of the holder, including if you moved "0" spaces you can drop it under the figure.
Old November 1st, 2019, 05:21 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh, there you go! I believe Lefton4ya has the right of it. Good question!

= =
Old November 1st, 2019, 05:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. Part of me still wonders if Treasure Glyphs were inspired by C3G Equipment glyphs (ours went public first).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 1st, 2019, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Good question. From Underdark rules on Glyphs:
Quote:
Dropping Treasure Glyphs: At any point during a figure’s movement, you may announce that the figure is dropping a Treasure Glyph. Announce which Treasure Glyph the figure is dropping, and place it power-side up onto a space the figure currently occupies. That figure may now continue its movement. Note: You cannot drop a Treasure Glyph onto a space that already has another Glyph or Treasure Glyph on it.
I looked at FAQ (BTW, download and read the FAQ as it answers many common and not so common questions) and didn't see anything on the subject, but probably someone asked in a thread somewhere. I would say you can drop a treasure glyph it if you take temporary control of the holder, including if you moved "0" spaces you can drop it under the figure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Oh, there you go! I believe Lefton4ya has the right of it. Good question!
Thanks guys! I checked the rulebook and a few threads first but didn't see this specifically addressed. It sounds really fun to strip your opponent of their treasure glyph using Moon Frenzy and then have the Werewolf Warlord snag it during its turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's