Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old July 5th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Letters From the Front

Great read. Sounds like a hell of an adventure. Gotta love a good cursed sword.
I got a feeling it is going to get a lot worse.
Old July 6th, 2018, 01:03 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Letters From the Front

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Great read. Sounds like a hell of an adventure. Gotta love a good cursed sword.
I got a feeling it is going to get a lot worse.
It was my co-DM's idea to give the party's only evil character a sword that altered his alignment, but it was my idea to make it so temptingly powerful (it gives him an extra use of his highest spell slot each day) that he couldn't just throw it away. Turns out it wasn't powerful enough to make him want to keep it- he tried to throw it away. It was probably a little rail-roady of me to encourage he keep it by making bad things happen to the natural world if he tossed it, so I compromised. The giant talking iguana who gifted him the sword has transformed into a regular iguana, and so long as the iguana is near him, the sword's alignment property is mitigated. This has resulted in a delightful series of one-sided conversations between a mighty warrior and a lizard:

Hidalgo, gesturing to the sword: "You did this to me on purpose, didn't you?"
Iguana: -nibbles moss-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games