Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 9th, 2011, 04:55 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Battle at the Border IV - Sat, April 16th - Woonsocket, RI

When: Saturday, April 16, 2010 @ 10:30am.

Where: Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Church in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
1409 Park Avenue, Woonsocket, RI 02895

Entry Fee: None. But if you want/can bring something for the prize table, that would be great. Bring a prize, take a prize is the rule (HeroScape or gaming related, and please no secret grab bags. As good as some have been, other have really stunk, and I hate to see a kid go home with a pile of crap after giving up one of his own Scape items in order to get in on the prizes).

Set-up: We'll definitely need help with set-up, so anyone who can make it early to help out, we'd greatly appreciate it. We can get in at 8:00am.

Food: There are some places nearby to get things like subs, pizza or fast food. The easiest thing to do is pack a lunch (fridge available if needed) and eat as time permits, but take-out is an option (especially if you plan to sit out a round, then you'll have plenty of time to order and eat).

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; March 14th, 2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old March 9th, 2011, 04:56 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Battle at the Border IV - Sat, April 16th - Woonsocket,

Rolling Rumble Scenarios

Like last year we are going to run scenarios, but we are going to use the rolling rumble format. No stoppage in play, come an go as you please. In order to qualify for the standings you will have to play in a minimum of 3 games and though you are allowed to play as many as you like in the time frame we have (stopping at 4:00pm) we will only count your 5 best games in your score.

We learned a lot last year and are going to tweak some of the scenarios from last year accordingly, along with throwing some out completely.

-----

You will need 840 points worth of units (all Scape units, except Marvel are eligible, no proxies, repaints OK). This is not your army, but instead a pool of units you can draft from at the beginning of each game.

Build your 840 points in 140 point increments. Each scenario will require you to draft in multiples of 140.

Though not required, a balance of all types of units will be the best approach. Bring too many squads and get smacked down on a 'hero' scenario. Bring too many heroes and be overwhelmed by a numbers scenario.

Most scenarios (possibly all) will already have X number of units on the board for you to add your army too, so you will have to adjust on the fly. Taelord? Dund? Gorillinators? Yep, any and all Scape units are possibilities to be waiting for you.

Each scenario will be worth 6 victory points which will be divided up amongst a number of objectives (anywhere from 1 to 6). There are no wins and losses, simply add up your points at the end of the match and that is your score for the scenario, which will be added together with all your scores for the day.

All points from unaccomplished objectives will be divided evenly to each player.

The standings will be calculated by taking your Total Victory Points and dividing by 5 (keep in mind if you play in more than 5 scenarios, your worst scores will be dropped).

The scenarios (at least some of them) will be posted ahead of time so you can see some of what you are in for. We plan to get together in the next couple weeks to do some play-testing.

Scenario List

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; April 15th, 2011 at 11:03 AM.
Old March 9th, 2011, 04:57 PM

Attendees
1. nyys
2. little nyys
3. Bengi
4. loborocket
5. little loborocket
6. Mombo101
7. DarkMage7a
8. Neo
9. imadragon
10.Ollie
11. TomCollins2000
12. kildawabit
13. scapemage*
14. green mtn goblin *

* = maybe

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; March 21st, 2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old March 9th, 2011, 04:59 PM

<place holder 3>

-insert signature here-
Old March 9th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Three place holders? This has got to be good.
Old March 9th, 2011, 05:46 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

It is posted on the family calendar at my house.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old March 9th, 2011, 06:03 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Marked on my calender...If Green Mtn Goblin is going (which I believe he is), then I'm definately in.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 9th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Save the date peeps!
Old March 9th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I am already committed to Baltimore on that date.

Old March 9th, 2011, 07:10 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

HOLY CRAP! I can make it!!!

There's no Saturday program due to April vacation starting, so yeah, pending some major change...I should be in attendance.

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old March 9th, 2011, 08:58 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Boo... I'm out of the country that day.

Here's hoping there will be another event soon that I can make!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old March 9th, 2011, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombo101 View Post
HOLY CRAP! I can make it!!!

There's no Saturday program due to April vacation starting, so yeah, pending some major change...I should be in attendance.
You're not welcome until your signature is edited!!!!!

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events