View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Comics: what are you currently reading?

I haven't read much in the way of physical Comic books, or Graphic Novels, so I'm sorry to say I can't really contribute much to that conversation. However, I have read a few Webcomics over the years. Notable ones I am caught up on, or have finished are; 8-bit Theater, Homestuck, Lackadaisy, XKCD, TwoKinds, Looking for Group with NPC, Buttersafe, UberQuest, and GaMERCaT. I have read a little of Romantically Apocalyptic, but I'm not very far. I also read Ava's Demon, but I'm not caught up currently.

I recently read the entirety of the One Punch Man Manga online. I plan to buy physical copies of all the released English chapters. I think I might read Hero Academia next.