View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Best Thread Library - Theory, Strategy, Meta, etc.

It has been a while - years in fact, but I have done some pruning, re-organizing and adding to the Opening post.

All said and done there are 901 pages and 476,734 words written within these articles (when you include the USR as well). That is a crazy amount of writing done on Heroscape units and strategy. For such a simple game there is a depth of complexity which can be seen here. Having read all these posts, I can say it has enhanced not only my Heroscape skill, but skill at other games and activities.

Perhaps one day my son, will find this site and this page and write his own strategy, one I never thought of. A father can hope.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs