View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 01:50 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Contest Thread - 1 DAY LEFT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Here's my submission. I haven't yet figured out how to make the handy files with the build instructions like you guys often do, but I think you should be able to figure this one out. I also made an online map for it.

1x BftU, 1x TT, 1x VW
Glyph of Wind and Move +2 on level 2 snow.

Utgar's forces have been pouring into the Thaelenk Tundra for weeks now, and now lava seems to be pouring out of them. The melting ice not only has made the already hazardous expanse of land nearly impossible to traverse, not to mention the lava that Utgar's most powerful spellcasters have brought to the surface. Unless the Alliance Generals can thwart Utgar's plans here, it looks as though we will have a second wasteland on Valhalla, and rising sea levels to boot!
I decided to recreate this map in virtualscape. I believe I have created a functionally identical duplicate. If you are alright with it, I will upload a PDF file to the site for you to link to.
That sounds great, thanks!
Here you go: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4714