View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HyGround tiles are back as 3D print files

So my wife has a deteriorating mental health condition that has rendered her violent and aggressive - literally life threatening. I had to get out of there and have basically been homeless with my son for over a month living out a backpack and off random couches. I had to leave HS collection, my computer, photoshop and everything else behind.

In a week I close on a house, if all goes well. HyGround Tiles may be my answer. I first posted this in Heroes of Fiction and I do apologize if it's too heavy, triggering, ...or inappropriate to some, but times have been really really tough emotionally and little things like thinking about these cool tiles do help.
I think I'll recover by going full fantasy Dork Den. Display shelves and custom table as seen on Facebook.
Planeswalker posters, a blown up map of Valhalla

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.