Thread: Welcome to C3V
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2016, 06:42 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Welcome to C3V

Hello. I haven't posted on these forums in... 8 years? When I was a teenager my brother used to play Heroscape with me all the time. Last year around Christmas he let me buy all of his Heroscape off of him for slightly less than the going Ebay rates. Now I'm back into it, and slowly gathering my own complete set. (Ebay isn't cheap, but I'll get eventually. Just as soon as I give into temptation a few more times...)

Anyway, I'm posting here because I was very happy to see both other people still playing this game, and quality customs with real playtesting. Aquilla, and especially Valkrill, really needed more units in their armies.

I had lots of ideas for abilities and characters that could be added to Heroscape as I was growing up, so I thought I'd share some of them them with all of you. Hopefully this is the right place to do that. I'm not a C3V member so I can't post them in the Unit Brainstorm Repository. If I am made a member or, upon request, I can move these ideas elsewhere. Hopefully you like them.

Ideas:
[snip] I have moved these to the appropriate thread.

Last edited by Leaf_It; January 27th, 2016 at 01:56 AM.