View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgenius View Post
I'll hopefully end up coming. I'm going to try to convince my brothers to come as well. May be tough considering my brother Ben lost every single match last year���� poor guy haha
On 3 or 4 separate occasions I have lost every match at a tournament. It can make you feel pretty crappy. The important thing to do when this happens, is to play to have fun, and forget about winning. In those games, when I was playing to have fun, I always felt like the games were closer, and more importantly, if I lost I didn't really mind it, because I had fun.