View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Classification: Comprehensive List

I have two quibbles:

Cyprien Esenwien as a Queen. Come on he is only 150 points 4 life and a touch that is semi reliable. If you hold him back like a queen your army will be desimated by the very heroes he is designed to kill.

Consider "I better hold back my awsomely powerful hero-killer, while the likes of Drake murders all my ranged units, cause I'm afraid he mights die." He is already dead, accepted it and use him like blood hungery vilain he surely is.

Shades of Bleakwoode :Pawn
Anyone spending 100 points on 3 figures that plans on just throwing them away is doomed to loose. Consider your targets, use your high defence and stealth flight to get height and glyps, and 3 trys to gain control of your enemies most powerful hero. This does not sound like the defintion of a mere pawn.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs