View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2019, 03:39 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: PK's customs MK. III - 12/11 - LEAD VENGEANCE 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I will push back a little and say that, even if the C3V is more amenable to cowboy synergy now (which you’re probably right) nothing was being actively discussed.
Define active? I personally brought this up multiple times late last year, and again earlier this year. You were involved in several of those discussions. I specifically said I'd back this mini for the sherriff design when it was brought up there. You then, I gather, decided to work on it on your own instead of posting it in a brainstorm there, and made it over the next few weeks following that? When you say it wasn't active, do you mean just expressing support for starting the design instead of starting the thread myself was insufficient?

Anyway, since you guys keep referencing a discord, where is this? Is it a public server? I'm on one Heroscape discord channel but I don't believe it's the one you're referencing. I don't keep track of everyone's individual custom threads, so I'm honestly not sure how I would have known to find this.

If I missed heavy support for the mini, I apologize. I posted them in one place, in Ollie's thread and, checking it now, there wasn't a huge outpouring of support. Yes, I did take it to the discord from there. Speaking of, there's a link in my signature.

And absolutely, if you have any ideas for how to make the OMs feel less wooden in your opinion, feel free. I would encourage you to play a gamewith Clayton as he is. You might find he feels better than you'd think.